Michael Douglas denies masturbating in front of ex-employee even though it hasn't been reported

The same kind of word combination sentence structure can be done in Swedish, i’m running it by a Swedish friend to see what she comes up with.

I’m easy… but Owl will hold you to that.

8 Likes

Well yea, that seems pretty straightforward. But I mean, suppose I already have?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Beg to disagree. It’s wonderful that particular act is so portable, spontaneous, and SOLITARY!

The Holy Ghost is always there.

7 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

#MeToo!

I’ve never masturbated in front of an employee.

Small world!

3 Likes

[Thinking really hard]

There are people who don’t want to see me masturbate?

4 Likes

12 Likes

And for the blast from the past…

But not watching Mike Douglas. No sirree…

13 Likes

Who does this?

Is this a thing?

I’ve NEVER met someone or known someone or seen someone or even had a female friend disclose to me that something like this happened.

Is this masturbation thing a trend I’m unaware of? I’ve had some incredibly frank conversations with friends, male, female, straight, gay, etc, etc. Never heard someone just start masturbating.

Until now. Suddenly, all these dudes are alleged to have done it.

???

3 Likes

Why can’t Michael Douglas and Louis CK just get room, together? You know like Bob Crane.

3 Likes

I’m going to get out in front of any rumors and just go ahead and confess, right here. I’ve never ever masturbated in front of anyone. I know this will likely make me a pariah in certain circles, based on what’s being revealed, but… why, why the hell would you do that?

1 Like

The right thing to do is to not sexually harass/assault ohjer people in the first place.

Once it’s done, it’s done. Like any other bad choice, people don’t get to control their victim’s subsequent actions or the criticism that follows when what’s been done comes out. That’s life.

The best way to handle it is by owning up to it and and the shame that comes with it and making a short sincere apology without offering excuses or justifying the behavior.

None of the high profile abusers have managed this to date.

6 Likes

So he masturbated but there was no “report”. I see.

1 Like

It happens to women all the time in public spaces, especially on public transportation.

9 Likes
2 Likes

I have to assume it’s a power-play kink that’s been going on since forever and we clueless dudes just weren’t aware of how widespread the practice was until recently. It’s not like it’s the kind of thing most guys would brag about to other guys even during the kind of bro-banter Trump calls “locker room talk.”

“You should have seen her; disgusted and terrified as she fled the room while I continued to jerk it in her general direction…”

7 Likes