Michael Douglas denies masturbating in front of ex-employee even though it hasn't been reported

Ceiling Cat may be in an unfortunate location.

2 Likes

There are a few of us. We meet every first Tuesday at the Denny’s down by the interstate. I’d invite you, but, well… you know.

10 Likes

Awww, can’t I come?

4 Likes

Your friend sowed and and now you its time to reap.

They should get ready to feel pain because of the pain they caused to other people.

They should get ready to be lonely and isolated and to feel like this is only happening to them and that it will never end.

And if they are Michael Douglas, maybe they should count their fucking money and remember that they are just fucking fine.

2 Likes

Holy cow, can you do a Cruella deVille voice?

Because that was Cruella’s evil: making abusers experience the emotional pain of their victims.

1 Like

Points scored, good work!

But that paragraph would sound epic in that voice.

(Do kids still say epic?)

1 Like

…ba-dum-pum

Life is pain. We all hurt each other. People who have made vastly outsized contributions to the pain in other people’s lives are still people. In an ideal world we’d not have to experience this anguish.

Is it realistic to expect that a nasty asshole never feel any pain reflected back on them? It’s insanely unrealistic.

Is it just to demand they never feel pain reflected back on them? It’s insanely unjust.

But am I heartless towards people who have their feelings hurt because they spent their career abusing, demeaning and raping people and they are finally being exposed to an tiny flake of what they did? When I wrote that specifically, no. I think that’s the kindest thing I could say to someone who is contemplating a future where they are going to experience the blowback from what they did. Know what is coming, take a deep breath and get ready.

6 Likes

No, not as such.
I’ll think about it.

Isn’t Michael Douglas the life-long smoker who blamed his throat cancer on cunnilingus with his now ex-wife because he thought she had HPV? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Reserving judgment, but it will be very interesting to see what the Hollywood Reporter story has to say.

2 Likes

That’s just awkward.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.