Michael Flynn on who is the "cleanest man in America" -- him or Trump

Originally published at: Michael Flynn on who is the "cleanest man in America" — him or Trump | Boing Boing

5 Likes

They both stink.

25 Likes

That sounds exactly like a an authentically real conversation they always have …

15 Likes

16 Likes

Ahem…

17 Likes

They are talking about their shorn taints right?

10 Likes

Could you imagine if Obama had appointed, as his NSA, an individual who was found to be secretly employed by a Muslim dictator? We’d be hearing about it so often we’d forget about Benghazi.

12 Likes

"…Everything is clean. Beautiful. So that it slides perfect. Nice. Everything Clean…

6 Likes

Bad name for a band…

8 Likes

Or talcum powder.

4 Likes

Click on a link to gettr.com?

I can’t. I just… can’t.

9 Likes

It’s funny because they’re both totally corrupt, we all know it, but they have gotten away with it! Ha ha!

I dunno, sounds like a “Look at all the shit we’ve gotten away with!” type of conversation they could have had.

Shit, I think we heard more about Obama’s tan suit than Flynn’s treason.

18 Likes

Lead singer?

3 Likes

Waiting for Bill Cosby to jump on this bandwagon…

5 Likes

Yeah, this definitely has “we absolutely know we’re evil and corrupt and are gloating like Bond villains over our contempt for everything good and just” vibes.

11 Likes

13 Likes

If I’d known, I wouldn’tve clicked. (There was no mirror for this?)

Every day that goes by, with Flynn demonstrating over and over how deranged he is— this guy was at the highest level of authority. How many are there but are simply smart enough to not blab about it?

In the comments, equally clean persons chime in:
(Could this be real?)

but-- but-- the checkmark… Then again, that checkmark is just: Heavy Check Mark / Unicode character “:heavy_check_mark:” (U+2714) . It could be part of his name itself, since Gettr is probably so dumb they don’t filter them out.

4 Likes

make you wonder how many of these maniacs are still in high command posts of the US military. and then when i do wonder i start to feel a little queasy.

5 Likes

Though honestly, the first thing I thought of was Biden’s weird-ass description of Obama.

2 Likes

That’s a stretch, when everyone knows Turmp’s bikini area is a purulent hellscape of infected diaper rash (albeit a garden of Eden compared to his personality)

7 Likes