Michael Flynn's ad promotes "Take Action" event in Texas with gunshots and bullet holes

“Jesus, some water got into my gas tank. Would You mind turning it into gasoline for me? Amen.”

13 Likes

Every time I see Flynn, I cannot believe:
Michael Flynn was a 3-star general.
Michael Flynn was director of Joint Special Operations Command.
Michael Flynn was director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (Pentagon’s CIA).

But he’s always (apparently) been crazy. He was publicly calling Obama “a muslim” while he was in DIA.

16 Likes

I don’t know what that GIF is from, but all I can think is that it’s going to be a long time before that guy can hear anything out of his right ear.

8 Likes

3 Likes

A pathetic little boy playing soldier.
toy story pixar GIF by Disney

10 Likes

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. I’ve only ever seen that particular portion (it’s an anthology).

9 Likes

It seems they were/are considering it:

6 Likes

It’s probably very similar to what the Family Research Council and other hate groups already say about Election integrity-- that Trump would have won if the “sinners” had been prevented from casting votes.

2 Likes

They were smart to cut the video just as his robot skin started to crack and expose that he is a bot.

1 Like

what's up
This is all I see with that track suit.

7 Likes

Ennio Morricone is probably turning in his grave…

Fuckin’ “Tracksuit Mafia” wannabe.

4 Likes

And yet the hero of that show* was an antler-worshipping heathen.

* Richardson

“Rod of Iron”? Are you fucking kidding me?

Ok, I own guns. I like precision target shooting and think some of the old timey western stuff is interesting mechanically but shit…

No I get it, it’s a staff, a symbol of biblical timey power, but metal, so even more powerful. Or…it’s a very poorly disguised metaphor for the non-iron little limp rods that feel the need to worship AR-15’s because inadequacy?

You couldn’t make this up if you tried.

6 Likes

Gawdammit!
You just had to start this shit in Texas!
Anyway.
The ‘event’ apparently takes place in McAllen, which is on the Rio Grande near the southern tip of Texas.
Take Action Tour
Excerpt from the site:
The mission is to restore election integrity, and operational control over the interior of our counties and states. Specific areas of action will cover state laws and county ordinances, learning how to block cartel’s control (impacting community safety), ballot fraud protection, restoration of abridged civil rights, and a strategy to take back our public school districts from the Critical Race Theory (CRT) educational bureaucracy.

Iron Curtain, anyone?

Kinda goes against the 1st Amendment, does it not?
Like they give a shit…

Hmmm… WTF could this possibly mean?
Something about the 12 Tribes would be my guess.
_

Nothing good can come from any of this.
ETA:

My understanding is that he ‘could’ be called back to Active Duty, then courts-martialed. ICBW.

In the movie, it’s not long at all 'til it doesn’t matter.

I thought more along these lines:

4 Likes

Do I even want to know what this is :confounded:

3 Likes

But critics, including some religion scholars, say these claims are exclusionary and toxic enough to undermine the country’s democratic institutions. The teachings behind biblical citizenship and other forms of Christian nationalism helped fuel the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, they said.

Christian nationalism — loosely defined as the belief that America and its institutions should be overtly Christian rather than secular — is “absolutely a threat to a pluralistic democratic society,” Andrew Whitehead, co-author of “Taking America Back for God: Christian Nationalism in the United States” said earlier this year at a webinar hosted by the Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty.

1 Like

Those are an off shoot of the Moonies. They were a bonkers cult before they started to include weapons as part of their… thing… what ever you call it.

3 Likes

This quote seems appropriate, somehow:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough.

And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
‘The Gulag Archipelago’
_

In case anyone has any illusions about what Flynn & his ilk have in mind for the rest of us.

And themselves, eventually.

3 Likes

So back to moisten tarts flinging scimitars.

3 Likes