Michael Moore has a message to federal employees: "Don't go to work!"

Vietnam before that, too.
Civil rights as well
The lesson learned is
you never know beforehand
which protest or acts of civil disobedience
will create a huge impact.

Yeah, if -my- daily affirmations start calling for a human wall around the white house though, help me re-source my scopolamine or something, don’t build a human wall around the white house.

4 Likes
12 Likes

Except that it is illegal for workplaces to forbid such discussion.
Not to say that you won’t be punished, officially or non, but any time they do it they are breaking the law

1 Like

I am disappoint. I expected to see a baby bear in a gas mask. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is what stopped the shutdown. When rich people get stuck in airports or face canceled or delayed flights proverbial shit hits the turbine blades.

They don’t go to work neither does corporate America.

3 Likes

the internet diffuses our rage with cat pictures.

1 Like

8Odd

9 Likes

Planes carry the rich people.

Trains carry the rich people’s profits.

2 Likes

Is @Wanderfound referring to now or to the DACA failure last year?

I was actually just referring to the tendency of the Dems to capitulate in general terms, in order to make the point that such a capitulation would only provide a temporary reprieve from shutdowns.

And here I was thinking it was just their willingness to trust the Trump era GOP at face value regardless of evidence, instead of their many other ways to accidentally shoot themselves in the foot (and sometimes do it on purpose).

2 Likes

I just keep watching the kittens…
Over and over…

When all hell breaks loose,
Just type in “Funny Cat Videos” on YouTube

4 Likes

Hold up!
After watching a dozen times, I’m starting
to think they’re being tortured!
(I watched it 12 times???!!)

2 Likes

Maybe he got tired of all the winningTM.

Or sick and tired of winningTM.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.