Michelle Obama on Trump: 'Clearly in over his head'

Personally, I don’t look to the sage of Ottawa for expert advice on who black girls should admire. I trust them to figure that out.

17 Likes

Trump is ON IT.

9 Likes

I caught most of it on TV and thought it was really good.

2 Likes

Trump is “ The wrong president“ LOL

The robber that broke into my house and stole everything and ruined the place was the wrong person to have over!

I get it it’s all rah rah go team, but let’s just win, we already know the obvious.

2 Likes

Sadly, some of us clearly do not see the obvious, and so they need it broken down for them:

12 Likes

I wonder if all these idiots acting out think they’re auditioning for a spot…I guess it’s working.

12 Likes

There is a big difference between Fox News’ journalistic side and it’s opinion/entertainment side. Most (all?) of the opinion is done by entertainers, not journalists. Chris Wallace in particular has impressed me over the years, regardless which side of the isle he’s talking to.

For those of us, particularly on the left wing of the party in Ohio, who spent years fighting Kasich, it was a slap in the face. I had resigned myself to him speaking, because the electoral math works (or at least conventional wisdom thinks it does, I have my doubts), but giving more time to Republicans than to the rising stars of the party who actually stand for what we claim to represent was another attack. Some of us haven’t forgotten SB5, his support for amending the constitution to remove birthright citizenship, or his initially all white cabinet. We haven’t forgotten his attacks on voting, that we are still living with.

13 Likes

Why should she be ashamed?

The woman had just written a book that sold 1.5 million copies in its first week. If she wanted to spend some of that cash on a fancy pair of boots to wear on her promotional tour then more power to her.

25 Likes

Sometimes Gilligan, sometimes the Howells.

11 Likes

Listen, I love Nina Turner, for her work at the statehouse, her national work, and her work at Tri-C, but inspiration doesn’t have to work like that. It isn’t an either/or thing. Young women can pick their own role models and have more than one.

20 Likes

No sorry there can be only one inspirational Woman of Color at a time them’s the rules

17 Likes

But where do you put the installation CD now?

8 Likes

No, clearly she’s not committed enough to social justice because boots… /s

20 Likes

:dizzy_face: Oh damn! Whatever will I do now? :wink:

6 Likes

Right where they belong -

17 Likes

i will defer to your experience with him close up. certainly was not an endorsement of kasich. just speculating why he might be speaking at the DNC.

Did she just subtweet Kanye? If so, I am encouraged that no one even noticed, suggesting people aren’t even aware that, yes, he is still planning to try and fuck up the election purely for the sake of being a massive asshole

4 Likes

What, they couldn’t get James Alex Fields Jr.?

2 Likes

Going high is great for rhetoric. But we need to up our ratfucking game because the POS Reps sure as shit don’t play by the rules. Dems need to do what it takes while there’s still something left to win.