Middle school teacher denies biting two students over jar of pickles, admits to licking their arms

Originally published at: Middle school teacher denies biting two students over jar of pickles, admits to licking their arms | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Let Me Think Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

32 Likes

Well she got herself into a nice pickle.

23 Likes

disgusted the monkees GIF

26 Likes

yikes

20 Likes

As much as I can’t believe we have to tell an adult this, do not lick (or bite) people without their consent. Specifically for the teacher: A middle school student cannot consent to this with you.

21 Likes

Not kosher.

24 Likes

I’ve seen this tactic employed in standoffs before but usually it’s the younger combatant using it against the elder one instead of the other way around.

lick

22 Likes

We keep reading about teacher-student boundaries broken by sexual relationships. Licking arms over a jar of pickles is a really weird way of crossing the boundary.

So, kudos for creativity? (/s)

6 Likes

What’s the big dill with Florida? Even teachers are nuts.

3 Likes

Jesus. I need to try these pickles!

1 Like

Christ, what a gherkin!

8 Likes

Dill next time.

4 Likes

They sell jars of pickles at the school commissary? Odd.

Unless there’s some crazy Florida law that bans schools from purchasing proper sex-ed tools , and this is a sneaky go-around.

No returns please.

1 Like

Carrots are better for that purpose!

(Standard size fork for scale.)

1 Like

It feels less like “being playful” and more like “mental health crisis,” but I may be missing some contextualizing details or something.

2 Likes

So, the licking probably didn’t happen, that was just her excuse to make it seem less weaponized (nope, still an assault).

But meanwhile, what about the attempted theft? Does that just not count, because…???

9 Likes

Would it make a difference if she had done this under a jar of pickles rather than over a jar? The devil is in the details.

1 Like

I kinda need to know the brand of pickle before I pass judgment.

I mean, I might bite a kid for nice, cold Claussen.

wandavision-bite-a-kid

1 Like

Ah she says only licked them while stealing merchandise. That’s sooo much better than biting them while stealing merchandise. I’m glad she clarified.

8 Likes