Mike Johnson, in way over his head, is no longer blurring faces of J6 rioters

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/01/mike-johnson-in-way-over-his-head-is-no-longer-blurring-faces-of-j6-rioters.html

9 Likes

The fun part is that now, with the additional publicity, more of those losers will likely be recognized and ratted out to the FBI for prosecution.
Good jorb, Mike!

34 Likes

“We have to blur out some of the faces so that future employers won’t know they are hiring criminals.

26 Likes

Can we start a conspiracy theory that Mike Johnson spent just enough time to remove all the crisis actors and false flag FBI agents before releasing the footage? That Mike Johnson is secretly part of the Deep State? Just let them all choke on their own conspiracy theories.

27 Likes

People are saying that Mike Johnson spent just enough time to remove all the crisis actors and false flag FBI agents before releasing the footage. That’s what I heard, I heard that. I don’t know, I’m not a scientist, but why would a guy need three months to work on footage and release it, you know?

18 Likes

“We have to blur some faces of persons who participated in the events of that day because we don’t want them to be retaliated against and to be charged by the DOJ,”

Mikey - I think that’s called obstruction of justice. :wink:

38 Likes

What cops say about those they manage to nail on charges… because cops need all the help they can get when identifying the truly guilty: “Thank God they’re stupid.”

7 Likes

Just asking questions.

7 Likes

That’s like my response to people who claim the moon landing was faked.
-You believe the moon is real?

15 Likes

I think the over/under of this guy lasting in his job is July 1.

5 Likes

Mike Johnson considers himself to be the new Moses. He cannot be taken seriously.

2 Likes

GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

12 Likes

tumblr_lzwjh9Iuq81qgj4zoo9_250

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.