Speaker Mike Johnson says he will shield Jan. 6 rioters from the DOJ (video)

Originally published at: Johnson shields J6 rioters from DOJ

4 Likes

Disney Jail GIF by BuzzFeed

13 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

10 Likes

Fascists take care of their own (at least until they’re no longer useful or challenge the leadership for power).

10 Likes

Doesn’t the DOJ have access to those tapes already?

15 Likes

Mike Johnson just asked for DOJ to charge him with obstruction of justice. Weird flex.

14 Likes

Yes… besides over 1000 insurrectionists have already been prosecuted, yeah? This is just performative on his part, me thinks… He’s pandering to the MAGA crowd to ensure that they retain their majority next fall.

15 Likes

He’s probably going to leave the faces of cops unblurred, so they can be targeted, but he’ll coddle the lawbreakers. I’ve been informed that the violent people there were antifa because they were wearing black, because apparently only antifa does that.

7 Likes

Johnson likes being Marge’s hand puppet.

3 Likes

Is he claiming that the DOJ doesn’t have access to the raw video? Sounds like an obstruction of justice charge.

12 Likes

how stupid does he think we are? don’t answer that.

mike, you know the DOJ has already seen every second of these videos and scrutinized every frame. maybe MAGA land thinks you are doing some great thing for the “patriots” that rioted that day, but most of us know that it is just more bullshit.

10 Likes

You know, so they can “do their own research”

4 Likes

Yeah, but the DOJ hasn’t seen his special “Director’s Cuts” that will justify everything in merely twenty percent of the time. /s

5 Likes

Yeah. How long until one of these idiots claims they’ve found evidence of Bigfoot being at the insurrection?

4 Likes

“Antifa shot first!“

1 Like

3 Likes

“we don’t want people who may have committed a crime to be charged with committing a crime”

I’m sure the DoJ is well aware of who those people are.

But why the hesitancy? if they did nothing wrong, they have nothing to hide, right?

7 Likes

I’m wearing black RIGHT NOW!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.