Mike Lindell and Jim Bakker join forces to peddle "Children's Bible Pillows" to help them fight the Devil

Originally published at: Mike Lindell and Jim Bakker join forces to peddle "Children's Bible Pillows" to help them fight the Devil | Boing Boing

8 Likes

This guy swears by his Bible Pillows, each depicting famous women from the Bible.

30 Likes

Bakker gets sent down for 45 years, and is out in five; that’s some pretty fucking good behaviour.

42 Likes

You’re just making shit up now, aren’t you? This has got to be a deepfake by The Onion or something, I mean really. It’s just no longer even believable.

34 Likes

Fuckin’ White Privilege.

35 Likes

This is what I’d expect from a Markov chain text generator if it was fed bios of Jim Bakker & Mike Lindell and little else

16 Likes

That it certainly is. I’m amazed that you manage to remain so coherent after decades of this bollocks.

9 Likes

The devil never struck me as a pillow fight kind of guy, but what do I know?

17 Likes

Bring it!

71DArZKKSOL.AC_SX466

25 Likes
5 Likes

I’m starting to suspect that we are living in a simulation. The program has clearly gone off the rails and is headed for a crash.

7 Likes

“Pillow Fight with the Devil” is my next band name.

20 Likes

You’re too lazy for makin a christmas tree, or a crib scene, but you mus show the xmas spirit?
Problem solved!

8 Likes

Readings comprehension issue? Did they see an ad for satin pillows, and get confused?

33 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ll be in the market for a mouth guard (to prevent teeth grinding) and eye drops (to help with the eye-rolling) long before I’ll ever consider buying a set of Bible pillows.

Just in case there are any progressive entrepreneurial co-ops out there, looking for ideas…

7 Likes

Look, the monster has two assholes.

17 Likes

37 Likes

Horror Satan GIF by Arrow Video

7 Likes

“Duck Down with the Devil”, album title?

4 Likes

To paraphrase Mark Twain Clarence Darrow, I do not wish death upon Jim Fucking Bakker, but I do look forward to the satisfaction I will experience upon reading his obituary.

16 Likes