Mike Lindell complains about lawyers ditching him over unpaid millions

Originally published at: Mike Lindell complains about lawyers ditching him over unpaid millions | Boing Boing

4 Likes

So how long will it be before Mike realises that God won’t save him and he relapses to his cocaine addiction?

11 Likes

Nice!

Did he just make that word up? I wish I’d thought of that…

6 Likes

dance moms ugly cry GIF by RealityTVGIFs

8 Likes

These henchmen all wish that they could be as accomplished a deadbeat as their grifter god-emperor.

11 Likes

Nothing would be more horrifying than watching Mike Lindell and Steve Bannon in a video clip. Thank you for posting this in transcript form.

13 Likes

There’s an actual legal website called Lawfare, so I wondered if he was referring to them. Maybe not, it’s probably just him mangling some other term.

5 Likes

Is it normal for an executive to talk like inserting or extracting personal cash from a corporation is obviously just a thing that one does? The CEO could, presumably, ram through a pay cut for himself pretty easily; and potentially a pay increase with less trouble than that ought to involve, so the window for legitimately extracting or not-extracting at one’s own discretion isn’t totally closed; but he’s talking about it like the company is rather closely tied to his supply of spending money.

8 Likes
17 Likes

Ah, cool, that explains it. He’s confusing legitimate legal actions with those performed for no better reason than to injure someone else.

9 Likes

and he has followed the template of his orange god-king: hire lawyers (many), make them fight charges that are indefensible, rage against the legal system over his persecution, and then stiff the lawyers he hired. repeat as necessary.

8 Likes

In my evil dream, people will casually mention that they hear Lindell’s pillows are lumpy whenever they run into him. That seems to strike a particular nerve and it surely can’t be good for his overall health?

7 Likes

Nothing about this is normal, but it’s a private company, so if he wants to set it on fire to please his big orange cheese god, he’s within his rights. He presumably can liquidate his company’s assets at will, and there’s tax considerations, and potentially spending limits for political donations, but he probably doesn’t pay his tax attorney either, so he’s not that bothered about the ramifications.

7 Likes

Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

10 Likes

From Mike Lindel’s journal:

Business plan:
Step 1. Actions - back Trump all the way, baby!
Step 2. Consequences - huh, he didn’t win. Oh well, we’ll just say the machines cheated!
Step 3. Profit!
Wait…where’s the profit? Why didn’t this work? I was told there would be profit! I don’t want to figure out how to get people to actually buy my lumpy pillows!

9 Likes

Everything Trump touches - dies.

Lindell could have had an inexplicably successful coast-to-coast business selling cheap pillows by the million and had a somewhat redeeming story about overcoming addiction; but he hitched his wagon to The Trump Train - and here he is.

13 Likes

Somehow, I highly doubt that he ever actually stopped.

6 Likes

But! He wears a cross and has jesus swag in his house and EVERYTHING! /s

5 Likes

This poor deluded guy is going to lose everything and put a lot of people out of work. :confused:

4 Likes

It turns out that, if you don’t pay people, then they no longer work for you. It’s weird.

3 Likes