Mike Lindell tells voters not to vote early so "we can overrun the algorithms"

Originally published at: Mike Lindell tells voters not to vote early so "we can overrun the algorithms" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

I am in favor of anything these dummies do to disenfranchise themselves

43 Likes

Works for me, dumbass.

In CA, we vote by mail for all elections now; I’ll be mailing in my ballot as soon as I get it.

40 Likes

JFC shouldn’t both these idiots be in jail by now

30 Likes

But what about the algorithms?

12 Likes

31 Likes

I imagine the guy who makes up this stupid stuff must be laughing his ass off every time Pillowboy repeats one of his kooky jokes.

He must have laughed his ass off so many times that he’s got to be completely assless by now.

6 Likes

Methinks MIkey might be back on the methcain or whatever the hell his drug of choice is.

3 Likes

I thnk it’s called voting, Mike. You may be thinking of Kerplunk.

11 Likes

It’s ok Mike your traitor buddy Mike Flynn says governors will declare war anyway.

Vote when you can.

5 Likes

Even he doesn’t know what “overrun the algorithms” means.

22 Likes

To be fair, Mike believes votes are being changed in real time by a Creed cover-band calling themselves The Al Gore Rhythms.

He’s not as crazy as the mainstream media tries to make him out to be.

25 Likes

Me Too Samesies GIF

14 Likes

Hey Mike, I hear if you hold off on voting until November 9 then your vote will be worth triple!

26 Likes

Because reality works just like in tv/movies?

knight rider kitt GIF

9 Likes

Something has to be wrong with his brain, right? This goes beyond mere gullibility. He’s manifesting a singularity of ignorance. No coherent thought can escape.

12 Likes

If they really want to fool the algorithms, Republicans should leave it until 1 minute to the close of polling before joining the queue.

11 Likes

46 Likes

I’m betting he has no idea what an algorithm is.

14 Likes

I am 100% positive the holistic resonant emanations from the transfer function-matrix within my cell phone cancels out those algorithms.

9 Likes