Mike Lindell tells voters not to vote early so "we can overrun the algorithms"

My new band name: The Al Gore Rhythms

7 Likes

Dang, you beat me to it.

2 Likes

Hah, now that he gave away his strategy the algorithms will execute a strategic retreat and surprise flanking counterattack.

3 Likes
  1. We have a general policy of not speculating about things like that

2. Yes, his brain is bad

13 Likes

tumblr_opnrvbe9ph1qh6q1co1_500

15 Likes

This you, then?

17 Likes

Those pillows emit mercury vapors, right? Nothing else makes sense.

8 Likes

Um, that is The Al Gore Rhythms UK

10 Likes

And if they don’t, it’ll fall on to the constitutional county sheriffs to declare war. :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

So what’s his definition of algorithm? Counting?

If they overrun the algorithms won’t that mean votes won’t count?

6 Likes

He believes the Evil Voting Machines are studying the early-voting results and then adding fakey-fake votes to outnumber all the Real American votes

… so if the Real Americans vote at the last minute, then the EVM’s will, um … run out of fake votes?

11 Likes

Really if they don’t trust the process, it’s not like they could do anything about it now

“just vote harder” is not a plan to fix anything

8 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out why this fluff brained moron thought his opinion counted for anything anywhere and who the hell even gave him the first line of media coverage. Why should anyone care about the opinion of someone who makes bags of fluff? How does stuffing bags with foam rubber provide insight in to anything?

6 Likes

I loved the scene in that movie where he married a robot and it was a Jewish ceremony; complete with a yarmulka and crushing a glass.

5 Likes

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Aka:
Shhhhhh, let him speak

7 Likes

With NO bathroom breaks. NO water given to him. NO food. And only ONE place to vote for everybody.

3 Likes

Fair dinkum.

2 Likes

Mike Lindell…fair dingbat.

FTFY /s

7 Likes

Dog help me, this is damned hilarious. Thanks much!

@p96: Zardu Hasslfrau!

5 Likes

Same algorithms found on Hunter’s laptop.

1 Like