Mike Pence says media coverage of January 6 Capitol riot is designed to "demean the character and intentions of 74 million Americans"

Yup. We are doomed as a nation and society. Requiring rescue by scrupulous idiots.

8 Likes

I forget, does it still count as a cyborg if the outer layer is clearly no longer alive and starting to decay?

12 Likes

Sorry, I tuned out for a second. What were we saying about Mitch McConnell?

7 Likes

I wonder how close to their goal the mob would have had to get before it would have stuck in his mind that he was the target, and they wanted him dead. Mob drags him out of the building? Noose around his neck? Actively dangling before being cut down? Dead, but revived by EMS?

I don’t wish him dead, but they DID and tried to make it happen. The sheer fact that he’s defending these attempted murderers for political points, when he was their target, is mind boggling. I don’t think he’s stupid, so the only possible conclusion is that Mike Pence just does whatever he thinks will benefit Mike Pence, in the moment, with no consideration of the past or future, or the consequences to others. That’s pretty much the definition of chaotic evil.

20 Likes

What a bunch of…snowflakes?

4 Likes

That, and where Arnold Schwarzenegger comes off as some kind of elder statesman.

14 Likes

He is aware they wanted to hang him, isn’t he?

7 Likes

They’re saying BOO-urns!
mr burns GIF

9 Likes

The riot would not have happened if the leader of the Republican party hadn’t organized the whole thing. Those people didnt just happen to show up there randomly. “Be there. Will be wild!”

10 Likes

…or a toddler with no object permanence.

4 Likes

False consciousness is one hell of a drug.

3 Likes

Pence is the same bootlicker he was in college when he ratted out his fraternity brothers to the dean over the keg they had in the basement. Obsequiousness to power in the hopes of driving his own theocratic agenda is the central thought rattling around in his empty Miracle Whip jar of a cranium.

14 Likes

It is truly remarkable who has seemed to actually value the preservation of the Republic over partisan poser, and who just does not give a damn as long as they are the ones on top. Some I would not have spent the energy to spit on (like Dan Potatoe) actually earned a little bit of respect, even if “you have to follow the law” is a pretty low bar to cross.

15 Likes

If it walks like a cuck, and quacks like a cuck, it’s a cuck. And Mike Pence is a cuck if there ever was a cuck.

Now what are these blocked words we’re not allowed to write?

6 Likes

14 Likes

That looks more realistic than the real thing. And its hands are bigger.

14 Likes

Not enough orange.

12 Likes

I am so using this. Thank you.

4 Likes

As has been said before, it looks like they had to quickly repurpose a Hillary Clinton face.

12 Likes

I am stealing that!

6 Likes