Mike Pence wins the blunder games, at least in this photo

\begin{announcer voice}

Well Bob, he still has to pass the final challenge of surviving the impeachment* gauntlet along with our host Donald J Trump. And remember: Donnie’s a dirty cheat and compleeeetely incompetent, so our contestant is really going to have to deftly dodge both Mueller’s missiles and Trump’s trip-ups. In other words, he’s still got a hard row to travel, Johnny.

\end{announcer voice}

* So sue me. I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

That, and protect the space-time continuum. Read the Constitution!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/p1jk76/futurama-action-rangers

Edited to add:
As mentioned in the clip, the VP does have one official duty. If the senate is tied on a vote, the Vice President casts the deciding vote.
Form Article I, Section 3, Clause 4:

The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.

1 Like

Given that Gore invented the Internet and rode the mighty moon worm, but he was also massively beholden to the entertainment industry, backed the v-chip, ITAR and was well involved in the PMRC fiasco which wasted many days of Congess time, as well as being essentially a gift to the record industry which financed him for so long.

Hey, don’t forget Biden’s blatant corruption and long-standing support of the Delaware money-laundering industry.

Since I knew less about Biden I said nothing about him.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.