Milky, the Marvelous Milking Cow is one of the weirdest toys ever

I got one of these when I was young. But the holes in the udders were the size of a paper punch…so the “milk” would just pour out in a large stream. There was no “milking” so much as leaking…the novelty of that wore off pretty quickly.

1 Like

Oh wow, I forgot that I so wanted one of these. It wasn’t so much that I was entranced with Milky’s sexy bovine je ne sais quois but rather that 7-year-old me figured with it’s magical supply of fresh milk and an easy-bake oven I would never really have to leave my room. Never got one though.

3 Likes

This was number one on my Santa list for several years. Never got one- mom wouldn’t even let me buy it at a garage sale for a dollar later. She wasn’t big on messy toys.
Maybe I’ll look on eBay…

2 Likes

My sister had one. It was weird, yes. But the 70’s were the weird decade. Stretch Armstrong; pet rocks; super elastic bubble plastic. Must have been all the psychedelics the toy designers were doing back then.

3 Likes

Don’t you diss on my SuperElasticBubblePlastic! Yeah, it was freaky, but I liked making a lot of bubbles and sticking them together. If you were fast enough, you could even fix rips in the plastic by pinching it together again.

1 Like

How about Baby Alive, the doll that shits?

Stock up for diaper-changing fun with the Baby Alive Doll Diapers refill pack! Diapers can be used with all Baby Alive dolls that drink and wet, or eat and “poop,” and also for pretend play (dolls sold separately; subject to availability). Kids can nurture and change their baby dolls into a clean, fresh diaper, just like a real mommy or daddy would.

• 4 DIAPERS FOR CHANGING BABY: Extra diapers are always handy to have! Includes 4 diapers to change your baby doll when doll “pees” or “poops” (dolls sold separately; subject to availability)
  • GIVE THEM EXTRA DIAPERS: This 4-pack of doll diapers is the perfect add-on to any Baby Alive doll purchase (dolls sold separately subject to availability)
  • MADE FOR BABY ALIVE DOLLS: Kids can play again and again with diaper-changing supplies made especially for their Baby Alive baby dolls (sold separately; subject to availability)
2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh, well that makes sense.

May have something to do with targeting kids who like to pull on teats.

Don’t judge.

3 Likes

I think there’s a Beef and Dairy Network episode about that but I can’t remember which one. Better go listen to them all.

https://www.beefanddairynetwork.com/

1 Like

Mickey_Short__Get_a_Horse__clip___OFFICIAL_Disney_HD

4 Likes

5 Likes

130516364d6e9cff_w

4 Likes
3 Likes

10 Likes

^^ where it started.

vv where it’s going.

5 Likes

CAN’T UNSEE!!! :grimacing:

The Sen. Tuberville News Killchain is revealed! (Well…it could be areation and could be baking soda, but that part seems incidental.)

2 Likes

2 Likes