Miss Ukraine's 'Warrior of Light' costume took four months to build under extreme conditions

Originally published at: Miss Ukraine's 'Warrior of Light' costume took four months to build under extreme conditions | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Badass costume. I didn’t realize that Miss Universe contestants were allowed to compete with swords in hand, but Miss Russia better watch her step if she knows what’s good for her.

23 Likes

It really is. And being made in such poor conditions makes it even more awesome.

13 Likes

Fuck beauty pageants, but God that’s amazing!

Also, after thinking to myself “Doesn’t Trump own that?” it led me to this interesting tidbit, which I was previously unaware of because of course I paid no attention to beauty pageants

28 Likes

That design would make for one awesome Christmas tree topper.

11 Likes

St. Javelin in the flesh.

5 Likes

Perhaps a little martial for the spirit of Christmas, but it is gorgeous.

10 Likes

In my defense, have you seen some of the stuff Hallmark has made ornaments of? Stormtroopers…Sherman tanks…Death Stars…F-16s…

7 Likes

11 Likes

Ahh; very true.

4 Likes

Viktoria Apanasenko - Battle Angel!
That is magnificent, she deserves to win, as representative of her embattled nation.

9 Likes

Mr Lumberjack better pay attention to where Mrs Tommygun is pointing that muzzle. Maybe he’s an unloved son-in-law?

5 Likes

An Angel of Death still counts as an angel!

8 Likes

I know that’s the meme-saint of the war, but more appropriately, St. Olga of Kyiv

Go on in boys, the sauna’s fine…

11 Likes

Correct that is!

It’s hard to find words to describe her; ruthless, yes, defender of her lands, yes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.