"Missing" woman joins in search party looking for ... herself

Hey, that’s not bad. :thinking:

God , I love Iceland
It’s a beautiful place to literally find yourself
:iceland: :iceland: :iceland:
Google Photos

2 Likes

I knew it sounded familiar…

It’s really interesting to me how BB regularly posts something on a story mentioned on various sites, and then, some years later the story for some reason flares up again and reaches some threshold in popular awareness such that BB in turn covers it again. There’s a real cyclical process where interesting stories get discovered and mentioned by one site “go viral” on the web at large - presumably it only happens every few years because that’s how long it takes for people to forget it. I suppose the longer BB exists, the more likely it is to re-cover the same stories over and over again, as they’re rediscovered elsewhere.

Well, since apparently no one knew who she was, it wouldn’t have been much of a reinvention, as it only would have applied for the duration of the bus trip… with people who clearly hadn’t paid any attention to her to begin with.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder what percentage of stories on this site are recycled silliness.

I’ve been seeing this story for 10 years. Is this old or does it really keep happening?

1 Like

Yeah, right? For what we’re all paying BB for their efforts here, I’d think that…

… oh… wait a second.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Some say self-discovery takes a lifetime.

2 Likes

I reckon that’d be a good wedding song.

2 Likes

Ouch!

(I bow to few people in my cynicism, but I may make an exception for you.) :wink:

I am not terribly cynical actually. I heard once, friend of a friend of a friend kind of things, that someone did use that as their wedding song. I actually used something sickeningly sweet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.