‘Mission: Impossible 7’ Italy shoot stopped over Coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/24/mission-impossible-7-it.html

Italy today confirmed over 150 cases of the disease.

3 Likes

By the time you’re making the sixth sequel you might as well concede that the Mission is quite likely Possible. Probable, even.

24 Likes

I have very mixed feelings about this.

7 Likes

Mission: Impossible - Containment.

13 Likes

17 Likes

a global pandemic is not going to end the franchise, if it can’t end after five or six mediocre sequels there is nothing that can stop it.

6 Likes

Not to mention 206 episodes of the TV show…

4 Likes

Why is this illustrated with a picture of the Eiffel Tower?

1 Like

Previous Dumb Movie poster I think.

2 Likes

Seven? Holy shit. I guess it stands to reason that for every good movie I’ve missed because of my toddler I must have missed a couple of hundred bad ones.

Also, Tom Cruise is currently 8 years older than Wilford Brimley was when the latter actor starred in Cocoon.

7 Likes

I’m definitely closer to hosting Wilford Brimley levels of midi-thebians, or whatever.

2 Likes

You can tell its not in Venice because it is not falling over.

Seriously, if you spend three weeks in Venice and your worst fear of illness is Covid.19 then you must be doing something right.

They are planning on restarting on the 30th of February.

(Actual quarantine sticker in China asking this home to be locked down until the 30th of February)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.