Mississippi Republican calls for killings of trans people and supporters

I suspect the GOP allows these crazies to exist in order to remind the public that their less crazy candidates are less crazy. To them, it makes sense.

11 Likes

I’m guessing we have another “good christian” here.

I have an idea about who society may be best without, and it;s not trans folks…

38 Likes

Foster’s got a secret.

8 Likes

Thinking that his “agritourism” biz has something to do with beastiality.

12 Likes

Suspect he has no problem with rape as long as the bits fit together in a way he approves. Or a sheep gives him a seductive look, you know how those dirty ewes are.

12 Likes

I’m assuming those kids are his, but I can’t tell if he has two sons or two daughters or one of each.

This guy has hard nazi tendencies.

5 Likes

In most of the US that statement itself would be enough to trigger the “fear for your life” clause for standing your ground. Unless you were trans, black, gay, etc etc, of course

15 Likes

“Those damn dirty sheep. Sluts - all of them”.

• Mr Robert Foster, Mississippi
15 Likes

I guess this is where I again say that there are a lot of leftish folks out there with guns. These RWNJ live in a fantasy world where they have no opposition. They are not correct in their thinking.

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary”

― Karl Marx

20 Likes

And yet if I said I was in favor of brutally murdering each and every Republican and their spouses and children, some people would have an issue with that. It’s a crazy world, isn’t it?

19 Likes

This is the Jesus these fools worship:
None of that mamby-pamby ‘forgiveness’ bullshit for them, nosiree!
Gotta help their gawd out, you see… for some reason it can’t seem to be able
to clean up its own mess, so these goobers will happily do its dirty work for it.

Kill trans people and their supporters
It is just a matter of time until this becomes a battle-cry for the FDC.

Sounds about right, re: % of the FDC that is openly fascist.

You’ve already judged them… doesn’t that gawd of yours frown on that sort of thing?

The loudest ones tend to have a closet dedicated to skeletons.

15 Likes

Close maybe but that dude’s got a blue light saber. While it might match the color they imagine his eyes to be, it’s a little too democrat-y for their tastes. Give them good old sith red and now you’re talking! You know, a color that says “these younglings are about to learn something!”

12 Likes

on the bright side, from what he said:

that excludes trans people entirely. nobody is pretending to be anything that they’re not.

( not really a silver lining, i know. but still… )

11 Likes

♫ ♩ ♪♬ Scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum
Scumity scum
Horrible scum ♫ ♩ ♪♬

FFS, you asshole, a fascist dictator has invaded and is trying to raze a democratic country, we’ve got a climate crisis that’s causing wildfires, bird flu is back, we’re in the midst of a fucking plague and this is the most important thing u’ve got on yr tiny little mind?! The most pressing issue for you is ending trans people’s and their allies’ lives? Haven’t enough deaths been racked up between rootin’ tootin’ vladi putin and the fucking plague to satisfy your bigoted ass?! What a sick fucker.

32 Likes

and why is he so focused on “young women”?

Surely, young men are just as vulnerable?

Oh wait… Yes. Yes they are.

5 Likes

I think we are really underestimating the process of radicalizing our neighbors to kill. This is literally how genocides begin. This is not a warning, it is not a test, it is actually happening and dismissing it all as “crazies” (ablest language by the way) is the wrong response.

I am not sure what a good response is really, but I know the US is in a f(ckload of trouble and most of us are whistling past the graveyard so to speak, me included because I have no idea what to do.

28 Likes

troy landry challenge GIF

5 Likes

One might think they could look at Ukraine and realize they really, really do not want that here. Maybe they will. I myself am not very confident about that, though.

16 Likes

To paraphrase the greatest mind of our generation, “Buddy, they won’t even take down his tweet”

21 Likes

I have a pretty good idea what to do, but man, is it not the least bit palatable.

4 Likes