Mississippi Republican calls for killings of trans people and supporters

30 Likes

If you’re a sack of bile who can’t think any thought or feel any emotion that isn’t rage or hate, the GOP offers hope that at least you can still be an elected politician.

So it must be a real bummer to find out that even 82% of Mississippi Republicans can’t stand your stench. At that point there’s not much left but to break yourself up with a wire hanger and bring a little sunshine into the world that way.

2 Likes

Yet again, an extremist reflective statement that can be easily discerned. Although he implies that trans people should be put up against the wall, clearly this means that HE should be put up against the wall.

5 Likes

The only way they can get their woo-woo’s

1 Like

(or a “closet”?)

11 Likes

We cannot, we must not, allow this to become normalized.

23 Likes

The Deep South has a lot of white men and smiling white housewives like these good Xtian assholes (is that redundant?).

It is people like them that have created a huge diaspora from the Southern states, which are largely failed democracies.

#NeverVoteRepublican - THIS is what you get
#TaxTheChurches - they enable this bullshit
#TaxTheRich - they enable it, too

6 Likes

“Child sex trafficking” is exactly what Trump’s party-buddy Jeffrey “No, she’s too old” Epstein was doing. And Trump’s running buddies had Epstein murdered in his cell to prevent implicating the other GOP perverts in their paedophile ring. Just like Matt “Are you groomed yet?” Gaetz, a Tr*mpublican poster boy to his sleazy core…

5 Likes

I know you meant that as an insult. The real insult is “don’t fuck this guy”, since sex is a good thing and sex with this man would just be disappointing… just sayin’… :smiley:

Just ask his wife, with whom he’s had sex exactly twice…

2 Likes

“Everybody knows about Mississippi, goddamn.”

12 Likes

Are we still doing “unfuck”?

3 Likes

You’ve got better eyes than me, then.
I can barely make out a bluish aura around the blade, which looks white with a hint of yellow.
Monitor settings probably have something to do with it, as well.

They also don’t seem to remember that his followers were told to divest themselves of their riches.
Camels & the eyes of needles, etc.

Yeah, but his cloak is red… that should count for something.

I thnk Prison Orange would work better, as far as their garb is concerned.

2 Likes

That “and/or” sure is telling. I think we can all agree that adults sexually grooming children is a bad thing. Then in the same sentence implying that simply being an ally to trans people should be punishable by death? I thought Republicans were all personal freedoms? Or maybe not? I can’t keep up. Maybe Republicans just identify as ideologically fluid.

9 Likes

Just a reminder that we have a guideline against making unfounded assumptions about individuals unless reported elsewhere first.

15 Likes

Sung to the tune of ‘Spam’ by Monty Python, I presume… :smiley:

Well, those are Big Issues, while he is just A Little Guy Fighting for his Community.
Won’t anyone think of the children?

I don’t think we in here are, but I sure don’t hear much about this in the MSM.

Take them at their word & don’t be surprised or cowed if/when the shooting starts.
Many people are stunned into inaction when TSHTF.
If you decide to get a firearm, get training! If you decide to lie low, stock up.
It’s probably a good thing to know your neighbors, too.

Reading up on resistance tactics can lead you from despair.
Remember, you don’t need a Bazooka to take down a Tank.
Just immobilize the Fuel Truck it depends on.
Metaphorically speaking.

I don’t think their thought processes reach that far, for the most part.

I am pretty sure they are rooting for Putin, who is obviously the Wronged Party in the conflict.
How dare those Ukrainians think for themselves & have the gall to elect their own leaders?

No, it isn’t.
And that’s a good thing.
It means you still have a working conscience.

It’s always projection with these people.

Yes, as long as it is their personal freedoms.
Not so much for those Others…

11 Likes

pam tough but fair GIF by Archer

7 Likes

So generous you assume his children are his

6 Likes

“Mississippi Republican Gets His Headline”

4 Likes

Directly promoting killing a specific group of people has got to qualify as a terroristic threat, right?

Should this not be grounds for arrest?

10 Likes