'Mister President, don’t you have kids!'

How scrumptious.

I was surprised to learn he’s an alleged Methodist. I wouldn’t have thought it was a good fit for someone like him, i.e. a vigorously amoral piece of shit. Apparently the 640 clerics who signed that letter agree, and it sounds like they’ve been having these thoughts for a while because the charges include some of his older evils as well as the latest immigration stuff. His misuse of Romans 13:1 gets a whole bullet point to itself, and I am guessing that was the point where some bishop was like “oh you did it now you little bitch”.

6 Likes

This does seem pretty trolley-ish, but I’ll bite because of the world-view it expresses.

The ballot box is the ultimate expression of the populace. But to pretend it should be the only expression is, at its base, utterly authoritarian.

Presumably Taz believes that voters don’t need information (which comes in many forms, from press release to bombastic commentary) in order to make an informed vote.

Or perhaps informed voters are not conducive to his preferred policies.

9 Likes

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, and ammo box. Use in that order.

1 Like

Where in that order would you place “General Strike”? Or just “blocking all access to detention facilities”?

There is a vast range of direct action that does not require violence.

4 Likes

I suppose you could argue general strikes come under ballot box, which would be why authoritarian governments make it harder for workers to vote for industrial action.

4 Likes

There is also this option…

…although that would likely draw live fire if you tried it in the USA.

(skip to 3:30 for just the main action)

2 Likes

He has kids. LOTS of kids. So many other people’s kids.

He’s treating them like Pokemon. “Gotta catch 'em all!”

Just wait until he starts training and fighting them. It’ll be YUGE!

I don’t know. The choir aren’t the ones building the camp. Maybe some of those people will really think about what it is they are helping create, and walk off the job. Or at least sleep like crap.

1 Like

In his own words: none.

And he actually seems proud of it.

3 Likes

Fucking sociopath, all the way around,… I’m no shrink, but he sure seems to meet all the criteria.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.