'Mister President, don’t you have kids!'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/19/mister-president-dont-yo.html

3 Likes

38 Likes

Implying that Trump cares about his kids… (well, aside from his creepy obsession with Ivanka’s looks… shudder)

28 Likes

He has offspring, sure.

I’m not sure how much actual child rearing 45 participated in while his kids were growing… and even if he was present beyond the photo ops, I’m not sure he actually gives a damn about any of them, outside of (apparently) wanting to have sex with Ivanka.

ETA:

Jinx; I owe you a coke…

20 Likes

Let’s see the long-form DNA tests. (Not that there’s any doubt about his male spawn.)

5 Likes

But it is biblical

14 Likes

This is the abject failure & success of history repeating itself.

28 Likes

Donald Trump has pawns, not kids.

12 Likes

Reading yesterday about the children changing the diapers of the younger detainees, I immediately wondered whether 45 ever changed one, himself.

If he’s not nice he won’t have anyone left to do it for him, further on up the road…

7 Likes

I once had my phone service through British Milcom.

2 Likes

the protesters already standing outside the new tent city they are building on the border with the hastily made hand-written signs in the rain are my heroes for today

problem is I think they are “preaching to the choir” but I guess they felt like they had to do something, anything, so they did, good on them

9 Likes

oh I forgot to mention I noticed today the Methodist Church is trying to excommunicate (expulsion) Sessions over this, there was a blip in the news and then it got washed away by everything else

strangely this is the only mention I can find of it online now, maybe I am searching badly lawandcrime.com/high-profile/sessions-faces-possible-expulsion-from-methodist-church-for-alleged-child-abuse-based-on-family-separations/

8 Likes

Wrong biblical reference. You are supposed to be referencing Ba’al. That’s the one children were sacrificed to.

Also remember that P45 has two jewish grandkids and couldn’t even denounce Nazi’s at Charlottesville.

I’d love to see him at their next Passover Seder.
“Grampa couldn’t denounce the Nazi’s shouting “the jews will not replace us”, Grampa gets more votes from his base that way.”

No way he denounces the “President Bannon” immigrant control strategy.

5 Likes

They both had child sacrifices, assuming they weren’t the same god (Moloch=king, Ba’al=lord)

8 Likes

Only if he dies poor.
A rich asshole will always find someone who’ll do the dirty work for him.

1 Like

BTW, if you want to get to Spanky, don’t shout at him. In person, ignore him1).
Attention - any kind of attention - is his drug. Blank him. Turn your back. Ignore him. Don’t acknowledge he is even in the same room.

1) Obviously, do not ignore anything he does or says.

3 Likes

That alone doesn’t work. Trump first has to know that he’s being ignored, otherwise, he won’t care.

3 Likes

I wanted to leave a snarky comment about this whole thing, but this is increasingly not a time for jokes. This isn’t just “oh, that just the Donald”, these are crimes against humanity.

6 Likes

They actually did take it to the voting booth, champ, as did their constituents, because the people in this video are what are called “US representatives”. You see, there is this thing called “congress” and, oh you know what never mind.

[this comment shouldn’t have been flagged btw]

10 Likes