Mitch McConnell morphed into a lap dog over night, and New York Daily News can prove it

Originally published at: Mitch McConnell morphed into a lap dog over night, and New York Daily News can prove it | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say “overnight.” Remember he earned the nickname “Moscow Mitch” long before the insurrection, so it’s not like this is new behavior for him.

21 Likes

Ironically, Trump doesn’t even like lap dogs. He likes no one. He only likes his daughter and himself. Probably himself more.

14 Likes

Making any appeal to honor, veracity, probity, ethics, compassion, representation, … has solidified as a less efficient, more difficult, road to power and money in the modern republican party. Foolish lefties (e.g. moi) would still beg to differ.

3 Likes

McConnell will back anyone who keeps him in power and keeps his gravy train rolling. If that means backing an authoritarian, so be it. As long as it keeps his bank account flush and him as the key power broker in Washington…

17 Likes

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

10 Likes

tough call. he’s made his feelings about ivanka quite clear i would say.

6 Likes

Maybe he likes his daughter because she offers the best chance for tissue matched organ donership? His sons have probably fucked up their organs with cocaine, reducing their usefulness to daddy.

10 Likes

i think that photo illustration needs work. you can see where it is off – trumps hands are way too big.

8 Likes

Two things I used to love, Dogs & Chickens. I’m doomed. /s

7 Likes

SnIwFtR

14 Likes

Oh ffs.

craven adjective

Definition of craven

1 : lacking the least bit of courage : contemptibly fainthearted
2 : archaic : defeated, vanquished

(from Merriam-Webster)

7 Likes

At last, a raison d’etre that begins to justify Ivanka’s existence. Wait, what am I saying? Only if the parts are donated to charity, and DJT had his charity status revoked.

2 Likes

As if MM gives a flyin fsck what people think about him.

Or at least act like he is backing them. He knows the drill & has no shame.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.