MLB moves All Star Game to Denver to protest new Georgia voting restrictions, Jen Psaki weighs in

So much GOP hypocrisy here, my head spins like a curve ball.

2 Likes

I especially like the bit where she calls a lie a lie.

10 Likes

it is only soul crushing for those with a soul.

9 Likes

Maybe Sean Spicer started with a soul, but then used his job to squeeze out a few horcruxes.

4 Likes

Yeah, at first, you want quisling “news” sources like Fox/OANN/Newsmax to be ejected, but there is just so much entertainment value in seeing them get #psakibombed over and over and over.

Parenthetically, conservative outlets are trying to have it both ways on GA/CO law comparison. They are simultaneously saying: as here, the two states laws are “the same”, so why pick on GA; but, they are also groaning with disgust on how “liberal” and “susceptible to fraud” CO laws are.

300_sake_db
“More Psaki! More Psaki!”

9 Likes

Yeah the challenge is the workload. She and her team actually prepares for the meetings which takes a lot of effort. And to do it as frequently as she does…

3 Likes

So, GA is outlawing handing water out to people waiting in line to vote…
I wonder what they had to say about the Kenosha police…

Oh, right. Nothing.

5 Likes

I see you are trying some wordplay here, you should know the correct pronunciation of faux is closer to “foe”, not “fox”.

Oh my, it seems that I have been committing a major faux pas (pronounced “fox pass”). /s

3 Likes

Sounds kinda furrin to me. Almost made me choke on my freedom fries.

Granted, anyone not male, white, rich, or Evangelical “Christian” is on their hate list.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.