Mmm... Japhroaig's ruminations on Love, Happiness, and Musk

Sounds rough but doable.

I did the opposite. I had an open marriage (for a brief while), we split up and I was poly for a number of years, eventually living with my primary lover and her husband, and then when my current wife and I got together, we went back to being monogamous. Things change.

3 Likes

Whoever did alter the title, could you please spell @japhroaig’s name correctly? Thank you!

1 Like

It takes all kinds, and there is no single right way. Well, except for the feghoots.

1 Like

@jlw is now in the bracket!

3 Likes

I didn’t do the original witty title, but I did FTFY because it was bugging me too.

1 Like

BATHING.

7 Likes

I prefer the smell of good, clean musk.

Or his older brother.

7 Likes

No, but I wouldn’t define partaking of coffee or food as being systems of courtship, either.

Would you settle for Bos taurus?

Smells of freshly cooked haggis, peat smoke and rebellion.

7 Likes

I kid you not, this is my bedroom.

9 Likes

Hold on! We haven’t even had coffee yet!

12 Likes

Okay, I’ve posted my three best feghoots. I think I can resume what I actually wanted to do today now.

1 Like

There is a great one a friend wrote about being startled so bad by a sea snake he tossed his pizza in the air. The punch line was something like, “when a moon’s in the sky like a big pizza pie, that’s a moray”

9 Likes

I dunno. I managed to get two wives that way.

Unless it was just my gifts at sexy time. You never know.

6 Likes

Mine was southpark and bad Eric Cartman impressions.

1 Like

Food & drink are a default and very low-stakes for everybody. Plus you can talk. If all you want to do is hook up, go to a bar or a club.

1 Like

I never did well in clubs because my mouth is my biggest asset. :slight_smile:

Talking about sexy time gifts again?

6 Likes

You saw what I did there.

4 Likes