More than 30-50 Feral Canadian Hybrid "Super Pigs" reportedly headed towards USA

I’m not so encouraged by this gritty reboot of Canadian Bacon.

21 Likes

So, killer bees 2.0?

4 Likes

hayao miyazaki GIF by Princess Mononoke

19 Likes

(killer bees x murder hornets)^n

7 Likes

I heartily encourage all of the gun nuts to go after these things with their AR-15s. The best they’ll manage is to annoy them, and get run down by a horde of angry boars. It’ll be like the Emu wars, except the other side will actually acknowledge that there was a fight. Sometimes. Maybe.

6 Likes

Only if we allow the pigs to be similarly armed. Make it a fair fight.

2 Likes

The beasties from that movie are always the image that comes to mind when I order a sandwich made with “Black Forest Ham.”

9 Likes
16 Likes

First we sent you geese (air), then super pigs (land), now we just have to get to work on buffing our muskies (water) and there will be nowhere to hide. The Canadian plan for world domination has been set in motion.

16 Likes

Wait till poutine becomes the latest craze among the hipsters!

6 Likes

"Cows gathered around, cause the steaks were so high

Bad cow pun"

7 Likes

Oh, no! It’s too late!

https://poutinepalacepdx.com/

season 1 episode 3 GIF by Portlandia

8 Likes

Beginning Here We Go GIF by Dead Meat James

6 Likes

See? Too busy looking South, weren’t you?

Not directed at you, @tcg550 , and obviously /s

2 Likes

“Here’s my pitch: The Swarm, except feral hogs. Is Michael Caine still working?”

3 Likes

Don’t forget the wild pigs will go for your computers first.

11 Likes

Tucker Carlson finally so incensed he goes to wrestle the feral burrowpigs himself, inviting the Proud Boys.

-Can’t find burrowpig with the football
-Easy in-burrow prizetaking methods find camera and lighting operators light on their feet
-Videogame studio attending snowier locations on those canard platforms you sort of plunge along on, with prizefishing gear, meeting lots of tree holes somehow.

3 Likes

First we’ll take Manhattan, then we’ll take Berlin.

8 Likes

He’s 89, so maybe as the hero’s grandpa I guess

5 Likes

Oh it has. It’s all over Los Angeles, and in typical hipster fashion, they fucked it up. It’s all just “fries with a bunch of stuff on it” that they call poutine. They’re all missing the key ingredient- the cheese curd. It’s actually not that easy to get real cheese curd because it’s considered a waste product in most regions.

I managed to find exactly two real poutines in the five years since it started to appear all over LA: One was a food truck run by two Canadian guys, and the other was a poutine restaurant run by an expat French Canadian. Both were great. Every other poutine in LA is crap. Both those good ones shipped their cheese curd in from Wisconsin, which is apparently the only place in the US you can get it.

7 Likes