Moron-in-Chief threw "very good towels" in Puerto Rico

He’s about as appealing to spend the day with as an un-potty trained toddler who’s sick and angry and also has stronger arms than you.

2 Likes

It makes me want to vomit, and I watched maybe 30 seconds of it, I assume it gets worse if that is possible.

2 Likes

There were at least 15 million people in the crowd. And 15 times that listening on radio. And 19 billion people around the world watched it on TV. Live.

Time literally stopped, stopped still, while zTrumpshkski threw paper towels.

1 Like

One of the things that I waste time on is looking at images of Donald to see how well his man-bouffant (it’s obviously not a combover) hides his huge baldness. In that regard, the screen cap is a winner. The f*cking-moron-in-chief looks as bald as the Hulk – just less manly about it.

Meanwhile Alphabet/Google is working on getting communications back up in PR using balloons (Project Loon). There will obviously be problems if another storm heads that way but, and I realise Trump is incapable of understanding it, they are trying to do something actually useful.

Matthew Norman in the Independent argues that Trump has hated Obama from the beginning, hence birtherism, but the final straw was Obama’s address to the Press Correspondents Dinner in which he mocked Trump; and that Trump’s entire approach can be seen as trying to reverse anything Obama ever did - NK, Iran, Obamacare. It is worryingly plausible.
It is also possible that many Trump supporters voted for him because they shared his hatred of Obama.

4 Likes

One more time.

Citizen’s United spend estimated at $6 billion
RF spend uncovered so far, perhaps a few hundred thousand.

Are you really saying that Russian propaganda is thousands of times less effective than US propaganda?

Trump lost on votes but won on focussing on the correct electoral colleges.

Blame Big Data. Blame the SCOTUS for their decision on funding. But blaming the Russians looks to me increasingly like Hitler blaming the Jews for what was wrong in Germany.

It’s your own right wing. and they do not want you looking at the man behind the curtain.

4 Likes

giphy

1 Like

There’s a high probability that they were, if only because I’m sure the crowd was screened to ensure that before he showed up.

2 Likes

I believe this. For all his faults, the Orange Goblin seems to have a very long memory (at least when it comes to those whom he thinks have wronged him in any way).

5 Likes

“very good towels”

All kidding aside, I believe his thought process revolves around things one might say about a hotel: “The suite bathroom had very good towels.” Things that matter to him.

TLDR: Do two people who don’t know what they are talking about know more or less than one person who doesn’t know what he’s talking about?

2 Likes

I love this, if for no other reason it proves that even when you get two very smart people in a room together (and make no mistakes about it, the Magliozzi brothers were pretty damn brilliant… they were both MIT graduates FFS) – it doesn’t mean you’re going to be an expert in everything.

Unless you’re Trump, who is apparently the smartest person ever and knows, literally, everything.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely true. Many have said so. Also because of their hatred of Hillary. They didn’t care much for Trump, but hated him less than the other folks.

4 Likes

He’s got crowds, the best crowds. And he’s gonna make George Soros pay for them.

1 Like

So wait, this fucktard showed up and handed out…towels? To people in need of clean water, food, medicine, shelter and safety?

No, he did not hand them out. That could have possibly been dignified. No. Not Trump. He threw paper towels at people in need of clean water, food, medicine, shelter and safety. He threw them like a monocle wearing, top hatted Victorian throwing coins into a crowd of street urchins.

11 Likes

His former hairdresser didn’t want to deal with the Secret Service, I suppose.

1 Like

That’s what the towels are for.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware there was any other lens to see it through.

For real, he has said as much, himself.

1 Like

have you considered retirement?