Moron-in-Chief threw "very good towels" in Puerto Rico

In the UK they market Bounty with a Juan Sheet character.
Trumplethinskin sure does rhyme with that…

1 Like

A rock star:

Puerto Rico Trump

(Minus the Ad)

I can’t stand the flood of bullshit and lies.

1 Like

Watching these two idiots talk is like watching Rome fall.

2 Likes

“when I was a civilian…” - DJT.

You’re still a civilian you idiot!

7 Likes

How did Der Trumpenfuhrer seize the White House? Ask Vladimir Putin.

By the time this is over the whole Huckabee family will have been hired by Il Douche to lick his arse. That includes the hulking psychopath dog killer son David that papa Huckabee let off the hook when he was governor. That’s David at the top, with the freaked-out looking dog making sure mama is in between them:

5 Likes

Elephant necklace is kinda on the nose.

4 Likes

There’s a genetics lecture lurking here somewhere… The funny looking one with the long nose seems to be the only one not impacted.

4 Likes

They could look like the Pitt-Jolie family and they’d still be a loathsome bunch.

5 Likes

HUCK ANGRY! HUCK SMASH!

2 Likes

I was thinking elephant = republican = staying on brand due to lack of imagination. No fat-shame intended.

4 Likes

Trump was actually throwing rolls of toilet paper, they just looked like paper towels in his tiny hands.

9 Likes

thing is they look like just a couple of fiddlers, but we’re the frickin violin’

1 Like

That dog has seen some shit.

13 Likes

'cmon, put a little imagination into it…

How about a decerebellate weasel and an earthworm that has had all of it’s neural ganglia surgically removed?

How about a piece of shit spray painted orange, and a toad that can’t stop sucking up to it?

need I go on?

Trump’s real Marie Antoinette moment:

Can’t they just call room service for Perrier on ice?

5 Likes

Getting old…

Hey, I wasn’t there. Maybe the crowd was really tickled that Trump was there. Maybe the paper towel toss wasn’t as idiotic as it sounds. Maybe it was a good time for all concerned. But what is this guy’s malfunction? When is he going to get around to being the fucking president? (Yes, of course that makes my brain barf.) But can he stop talking about himself and his image and how unfair the media is for 10 seconds? Be an adult, already, you shitbag.

5 Likes