Moron Rudy Giuliani says Jewish men have "small" penises because "they can't use them" as much

Originally published at: Moron Rudy Giuliani says Jewish men have "small" penises because "they can't use them" as much | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’d say something snide at him for being a Lamarckian; but he manages to push that defect so far down the list.

15 Likes

I started reading some of the transcript earlier and I could not get very far. It is beyond disgusting. What a truly awful, awful man. Irredeemable.

27 Likes

One can only hope that the son doesn’t follow his father’s ideas.

2 Likes

Somehow it always comes back to antisemitism.

I almost wish the fascists would find a new race, creed or ethnicity to pick on just to mix things up a bit.

17 Likes

From Wikipedia:

Giuliani was recruited to Duke by golf coach Rod Myers, although Myers died shortly after, and a new coach, O.D. Vincent, was appointed.[15] In February 2008, while Giuliani was a junior, he was cut from the team for breaches of discipline, which he said were minor or fabricated infractions: gunning the engine of his car as he left a parking lot, breaking a club, and throwing an apple at a teammate.[16][17][15][18][19]

Although Giuliani was already cut from the team, Vincent agreed to reinstate him if the rest of the team voted for it. On April 9, 2008, five of Giuliani’s teammates sent him a jointly signed email stating, “[a]fter careful consideration we have come to the unanimous decision that we wish that your involvement with the Duke Golf Team is terminated. We have appreciated your time with us but feel that this is the best decision for all parties involved.”[20]

In July 2008, Giuliani sued the university, alleging that his golf coach “manufactured accusations against him to justify kicking him off the team to whittle the squad.” He further claimed that the university, by way of the late Rod Myers, had already verbally promised him a spot on the Blue Devils and “life-time access” to Duke golf facilities.[21][22] The lawsuit was dismissed in 2010.[4][23]

I’d say he’s already surpassing his father.

23 Likes

He’s also on the Board of Trustees for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. So that’s . . . interesting.

11 Likes

I’m both Italian and Jewish and I guess that explains why I can never get pants to fit right.

24 Likes

One would assume he won’t be for much longer.

6 Likes

Well you can’t punish him for the sins of his father, but…yeah, it’s not a good look.

6 Likes

You don’t want to characterize people based on their near relations too much, but I would expect him to issue a statement disavowing his father’s words if he wants to stay on, and I don’t really think he’s the kind of guy to do that.

11 Likes

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

19 Likes

14 Likes

Garbage man gonna garbage.

10 Likes

A reminder that Trump, keeping with his habit of finding the worst fucking people for the job, wanted to name Giuliani his “cybersecurity advisor”. Yeah, the guy in this story who had an amateur tape him daily for months. The guy who incriminated himself for weeks on tape, and who sent compromising texts to his employee that he wasn’t paying, but was sexually assaulting. Also the guy who would butt dial reporters and let them listen to his conversation for most of a day. These activities may not represent best practices for cybersecurity professionals.

19 Likes

“cybersecurity professional”

Looks like he can’t find what he’s looking for. Too small perhaps? Missing?

9 Likes

And penis size.

12 Likes

MR. GIULIANI: Let the doorman wait outside to bring in the luggage. Wait, wait. We need a little time alone. Yeah, I need a little time alone with my girlfriend here.
MS. DUNPHY: That’s right.
MR. GIULIANI: With my daughter.
MS. DUNPHY: That’s right.
MR. GIULIANI: With my little girl.

Man who married his cousin confused how relationships work.

Also - ewwwww.

7 Likes

We definitely need a vomit emoji adding to the selection on comments.

15 Likes

Trump nominated him.

10 Likes