Moronic "prankster" arrested for disturbing the peace at an Apple Store in Dallas

Originally published at: Moronic "prankster" arrested for disturbing the peace at an Apple Store in Dallas | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Hmmm. It occurs to me that maybe universal concealed carry is bad for business.

10 Likes

Why is there a police officer stationed inside an Apple store? Is this some kind of new electronics bouncer working the velvet rope at the Genius Bar??

4 Likes

dumb ass is dumb ass and doing this for “views” so maybe just ignore dumbass instead of posting his video? Or just call him a dumbass and link to the arrest report/mug shot?

On second thought this video is fucking lame that I can’t imagine it really becoming popular in any sort of way.

4 Likes

On a third thought, this video is so fucking lame I can easily imagine it becoming popular and having its own streaming series and merch store before the end of the week.

3 Likes

Retroly, I was in a mall Apple Store on the weekend, and tbh it wouldn’t have shocked me if cops had turned up just in case. There were private security folks outside the entrance. Those places have some Saigon-airlift vibes on busy days.

3 Likes

It’s pretty common for larger and higher end stores to have their own security these days. Especially around the holidays. Crowd control, shrinkage deterrence, etc. Plus with USians all being randomly armed, never hurts I guess.

4 Likes

Black Friday is coming.

9 Likes

I wonder if the cops would have been so quick to grab the guy if he had been a little paler.

3 Likes

Did that kid in the gif buy his shirt at International Male?

1 Like

Asking for a friend?

2 Likes

Nah, ahem merely an observation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.