Mother arrested after taking her daughter and friends to throw eggs at homes and cars

How much is a duck egg?

5 Likes

I just woke up, could’ve easily missed the word myself. Oops.

I stay corrected. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omelet you go this time.

9 Likes

I love duck eggs! I wish they were easier to find around here.

1 Like

Just ask somebody to throw a regular egg at you, and duck it.

12 Likes

Whew! Good thing I don’t eat goose eggs…

4 Likes

Damage to one home’s stucco cost $2,343

That is one expensive garden hose!

6 Likes

Fucking helicopter parents. When I was a kid we had to egg houses on our own!

That’s what’s wrong with kids today: their parents.

13 Likes

Hurrah for free-range kids… and eggs.

2 Likes

Won’t someone think of the chicks!

1 Like

That’s 2,000-year-old graffiti from Pompeii, right?

4 Likes

You’re still in bed, aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, yes. With a laptop you can do maintenance on remote systems, read up stuff for a next project, give purchase orders for another project that’s near realization, handle communication and everything else.

A bargain at the price, though I fear you’re neglecting to include lawyers’ fees, restitution, and possibly the costs associated with imprisonment.

Still, what kind of price can you put on the civics lesson for the kids she had vandalize the neighborhood with her?

1 Like

Wasn’t decrying, rather envying admiring! :smile:

2 Likes

The news story says:

Terry drove the juveniles through Ogden, South Ogden, Riverdale and Washington Terrace to toss eggs

To be sure, it doesn’t specify, but I doubt she did it in a helicopter, cool though that would have been.

Also, it’s not clear whether the kids were old enough to drive themselves. If you’re going to vandalize dozens of cars and homes, transportation helps. And you wouldn’t want the kids to break the law by driving without a license!

4 Likes

Rambling? That was no rambling. If you want to see some rambling, though…! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, how does one split up 15 dozen eggs? Are they divisible into smaller units, like cells?

'Tis a mystery, to be sure, to be sure.

1 Like

15 dozen is 180. 180 factors to 2,2,3,3,5 - so quite some combinations of the discrete units.

If you want even more combination, crack the eggs, scramble them together, and have a volume that can be divided to arbitrarily sized parts. For deployment, choose solidification method that can range from partial to full thermal coagulation through addition of a gelling agent to mixing with plaster, the latter especially useful for enhanced-impact ammunition uses.

This is the point where we either engage in numb semantic or numerical games, or face off with The Dozens.

But your engineering-enfeebled brain can’t possibly handle such a contest, and @japhroaig is undoubtedly off concocting more half-baked kitchen disasters.

1 Like