'Motors'

And a bit more Cheetage -

I want to say there was a Kenniworth? Kellison? K-something similar kit car sold at some point - ring a bell for anyone?

Ah, similar but different with more junk in the trunk - the Kellison J-5:

2 Likes

Jay Leno “draws” us a Venn diagram that includes dominatrices and Ferrari dealerships…

There are a few venues in Costa Mesa, CA for classic car viewings. (It’s not unusual while heading down to and nearing Costa Mesa to see exotics on flatbeds.) Photos don’t come anywhere close to the impact (sorry about that) of actually standing next to gorgeous classics and examining the elaborate coachwork. Rolling art.

1 Like

Ferruccio Lamborghini approves, probably.

1 Like
2 Likes

Spot the horrible, shocking MISTAKE in this clip.

1 Like

The car-licking moose jogged my memory, figuratively speaking.

2 Likes

I did something similar during the ice driving portion of my driving school. The highlight of ice driving was when the instructor pulled the handbrake, and I had to keep the car straight.

7 Likes

Been there! Not in driving school but in courses for drivers’ orientation and safety training.
And for fun in empty parking lots.

3 Likes

Drivers: We’ll take that plain dumb car over a flashy data-spilling internet one, thanks

8 Likes
3 Likes

Wow, that’s quite a schnoz!

2 Likes

Ooh, pointy!

1 Like

Alfred Hitchcock GIF by Turner Classic Movies

2 Likes

Pointed planes? Ho, ho, ho. We want to swan about in pointed planes, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Widebodies not good enough for you eh? Well I’ll tell you something my lad. When you’re standing at the perimeter to watch the maiden flight and that pointed nose breaks off and pins you to the ground like a lawn dart, don’t come crying to me!

That was literally penciled onto an SST concept sketch back in the 60s by an exec/engineer wag: “Nice and pointy”

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of the Python sketch where a number of German officials crash through the roof above a couple’s sitting room and the couple (Michael Palin [husband] and Terry Jones [wife]) somewhat coldly observe the human wreckage and discuss who they happen to recognize in the tangled heap.

1 Like

8c91ai

1 Like

ezgif.com-add-text

Not only does Michael Palin read out some interesting culinary facts during all that, the names and biographical details of the men dropping in are correct and fit the given timeframe. Cracks me up every time. Now, go ahead - attack me with that banana! Be as vicious as you like!

1 Like