'Motors'

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed Shannon Falls as it is worth a stop. I hope you get a chance to come back and see a bit more. That was a particularly bad day for several people in one family.

1 Like

On a happier note…

For anyone who likes to drive or ride, Highway 99 from Horseshoe Bay to Hat Creek Ranch / Hwy 97 is spectacular. It goes from ocean through near alpine to sub desert environments. Lots of curves and more than a few dangers. You could do a return trip in one day but overnighting is recommended.

Now and then I think I’d like to do the “Spring Thaw” rally, which often covers the same ground, but driving my beast is exhausting. 1100 km over three days sounds brutal.

The route in 2015 started in Hope an ended in Whister. It is hard to find much coverage for other years.

3 Likes

Oh we got back a bunch before moving back to Saskatchewan. I love Squamish, and highly recommend Sunny Cheebas fried chicken mexican cantina. So good we even made the trip out mostly for that a couple times!

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Citroen Sells a Freak Two-Headed Van, But It Actually Makes Sense
It might be perfect for a tug of war, but the Citroen Relay Back to Back serves a different purpose.

https://www.motor1.com/news/719044/citroen-dual-headed-van/

Reminds of this thing:

5 Likes

They owe Red Green a Coke.

4 Likes

Uuno Epsanjassa is from 1985. As far as I can tell The Red Green Show started in 1991.

3 Likes

Then Red Green owes them a roll of duct tape and a Coke.

7 Likes
4 Likes

The Simulation is clearly reusing bits of code from Fallout, cos that’s the most Fallout-y thing I’ve seen.

1 Like
3 Likes

Nah - Mythbusters do.

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

The motorized version of this:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Context

7 Likes
2 Likes