Mueller investigating Flynn's role in seeking Clinton's stolen emails to help Trump campaign

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/25/mueller.html

1 Like

Fake news! They need to investigate WHITEWATER and COMET PIZZA! Very unfair and biased!

14 Likes

Also, Hillary has Parkinson’s and she sabotaged the embassy in Benghazi. And I can’t confirm this, but the scuttlebutt is that her computer contains emails.

11 Likes

CONGRESS HAD BETTER GET CRACKIN’ ON THIS ASAP BEFORE MUELLER GETS CANNED:

"On Thursday, two bills were introduced that would make it harder for Trump to ignore the current rules [which limit the president’s power to dismiss a Mueller].

One from Sens. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) and Chris Coons (D-Del.) would codify the current regulations into law. Another from Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Cory Booker (D-New Jersey) would require any removal of the special counsel to first be reviewed by a panel of federal judges."

11 Likes

The March for Truth organization has plans in place for rallies within hours of news of Mueller’s firing.

In fact, since I’m running a twitter feed for one of the March for Truth orgs, here’s the plans for Portland:

11 Likes

A classic bit of Republican projection, it was all about her emails the whole time! What a twist!

4 Likes

Corpus Christi edition:

9 Likes

If I wasn’t working on the weekend, I’d like to go investigate Comet pizza some more. They have beer, pizza, and ping pong. I’m gonna have to investigate the hell out of that place.

6 Likes

Half of me wants Mueller to really take his time and gather all the irrefutably damning evidence I’m sure is there. The other half is screaming “HURRY UP oh dear god please.”

5 Likes

I am hoping there are leaks now and then to keep Trump occupied.

Also, my current sustaining fantasy is Mueller calling a press conference, entering the room carrying a Fischer-Price cassette player, putting it on the podium, pressing a button, and leaving with a nod. Leaving the reporters to listen to Trump shouting “GO ON, pee already! What’s Russian for pee? PEE! On the bed! Oh GOD quick, I can’t keep this up!”

4 Likes

TBH the pee tape won’t help matters any. If it is even real and not an allusion to other kompromat.

But, yeah; too late for pee tapes now. The fascist base would just insist that it was fake, or that it just demonstates Donald’s power, or…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.