Multitask your meals better with this automatic pot stirrer

Wow, no one has said, “gee this is obviously for people who can’t stir a pot normally on their own easily, and they’re just trying to market it to physically able people to make a buck” yet.

Ok, I’m probably not one to criticize the purchase of useless landfill material as I Squeed the F out in a $0.99 store today and bought a “Singing Songbird Serenade” pony from the My little Pony movie. Yeah, not sharing with GirlChild either. Not a Brony either.

IT’S F-ING SIA in pony form! It has the duo-tone wig. It sings in her voice.

All that being said, I suspect that the BB shop is peddling some seriously questionable wares (and extremely frequently as well I may add).

5 Likes

Well, that is likely the case.

1 Like

The first rule of BB Store snark is …

…don’t mention the legitimate uses

1 Like

While I generally agree, SOMEONE will use this to death. But by and large a waste.

My rice cooker is singe-purpose for me (I mean I COULD steam stuff in it, I suppose), but use the heck out of it.

Our office break room just got an air fryer. One or two people will use it weekly and the rest of us will stare at it bewildered until it goes away one day.

get-out

5 Likes

Yes, also liking this gif for coming from His Girl Friday:

Molly Weasley is not amused.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.