Murdoch tosses Fox hosts under the bus

Originally published at: Murdoch tosses Fox hosts under the bus | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I’d say they’re barely out the window at this point—nowhere near the bus’s wheels yet :bus:

23 Likes

No Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson? Murdoch knows the Jan06 Insurrection footage is going to make him bank.

18 Likes

@smulder True, but even a few particles of brain matter each should motivate anyone even barely out the window to begin sharing even more with all interested parties.

9 Likes

In terms of Murdoch’s obituary, tomorrow is soon enough.

22 Likes

yeah but that requires “a few particles of brain matter” and not being attached to the attention they get being Fox News hosts… from what I can tell about the hosts in question, they don’t have either

8 Likes

Unfortunately, all four of his children are involved in the media industry.

8 Likes

Also here:

6 Likes

This top-down (starting with one of Rupert’s sons) reaction from FOX seems interesting. So much for the throwing-hosts-under-the-bus strategy.

17 Likes

Celebrate Face Off GIF by SYFY

12 Likes

Golly I wonder why all those commentators just happened to be on the same network.

23 Likes

“Look, that’s just a coincidence, a natural outgrowth of us being the ‘crazy conspiracy’ network!”

12 Likes

Is Murdoch expecting, that Dobbs, Hannity etc will foot the billion dollar check when it comes due?

They will be forced to point the finger right back at Newscorp, admitting “it’s policy to spread lies in service of our politics. We would be out of jobs there otherwise.”

13 Likes

It’s not unusual for entities worth $ to have $$$$$$$$$ judgements made against them. Rupert just wants Dominion off his own back. Obviously, he’s desperate and reaching.

7 Likes

Tell me F*cker Tiresome isn’t going down for this. :rage:

7 Likes

So, Fox wasn’t doing it, it was people who were hired by Fox, paid by Fox, using a communication system fully owned and operated by Fox that did it?

Also, what did he tell them after he found out they were doing it? “That’s it, you do that maybe 200, or 300 more times, and then you’ve got to stop!”

26 Likes

I always wonder who is really steering this busload of clowns.

11 Likes

Mr. Murdoch, can you tell us the exact moment you perjured yourself in deposition?

12 Likes

Which time?

13 Likes

OANN tried similar. I wonder how that’s going?

15 Likes