Musk replatforms Trump-pardoned felon Michael Flynn on second anniversary of January 6 insurrection

Originally published at: Musk replatforms Trump-pardoned felon Michael Flynn on second anniversary of January 6 insurrection | Boing Boing

7 Likes

FFS. Because the world needed more people willing to spread q-anon and treason for their own financial gain.

19 Likes

Gross. He should at least be a pariah and really should be in prison. Oathbreaker!

16 Likes

Musk will claim that this was an automated re-instatement and that nothing could have prevented it. This claim will be obvious BS. It’s clear that he wants to turn Twitter into a playground for fascists and white supremacists.

Related:

14 Likes

That dude seems like a true believer and I can’t believe how high up he was in the military and government at one point.

17 Likes

But he says he’s a centrist, so we really can’t figure out what his politics are! Wow, so complicated!

18 Likes

No surprise here - Musk is merely showing the world what a twat he is. Yet again.

10 Likes

One the one hand, fuck Elongated “Pedoguy” Muskrat for making a safe hive of scum and villainy for these deplorables.

On the other hand, it is cold comfort knowing it took $45 Billion cash and $200 Billion paper net worth to make this happen, and it will soon be gone (though not soon enough).

Fascism is proving to be expensively unpopular. Good.

13 Likes

I walked away from Twitter during my winter break and I have to say I don’t miss it. I posted to it this morning but I’m finding it refreshing to not play into Elmo’s fascist timeline by scrolling it like I once did. I also blocked the clown and filtered his name so most of the resulting feed has little do do with the 12 year old edge lord.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.