Musk starts Twitter's Pride Month by announcing offensive policies

Originally published at: Musk starts Twitter's Pride Month by announcing offensive policies | Boing Boing

5 Likes

White Pride gets just one month now? That’s an improvement on the usual twelve.

13 Likes

Come join Twitter, we’re rude to each other here!

7 Likes

…and certainly not breaking any laws!

9 Likes

Weird how he can be as offensive as he likes to people like me, up to abuse and inciting murder, but if I call him “fragile” I get banned.

Well, not really. I don’t go to that Nazi shithole any more.

18 Likes

Great day for it - Ella Irwin, Twitter’s head of safety and content moderation, has literally just quit:

She had been there since October.

8 Likes

Doesn’t that position come legal responsibility under some jurisdictions?

Run, don’t walk!

12 Likes

I wonder if the resignation came after that EU disinformation pull out. She could see where the wind was blowing.

8 Likes

The documentary in question is this propaganda from known hatemonger Matt Walsh.

4 Likes

“An adult human female” is the proper answer, to a degree. The issue they have is acknowledging that trans women are, in fact, women. Therefore, “adult human female” includes trans women. It also excludes trans men, AFAB nonbinary and agender folks. Which they would object to as well. The real answer is “it’s not that simple, asshole.”

13 Likes

I wish someone would make a parody where Walsh is asking the question and all the interviewees are just responding, “oh, honey, don’t you know?” And “your papa didn’t teach you right,” and “we gotta get you to a brothel!”

9 Likes

As it usually is when someone is Just Asking Questions.

12 Likes

Pedo douche can’t even stand up for his own children.

Come the revolution on Mars - he’ll be the first one out the airlock.

8 Likes

*All the workers

Arnold Schwarzenegger Lol GIF by FILMTASTIC

8 Likes

IMG_8676

6 Likes

Let call him “Clueless Bastard, you’re not funny” because that’s my preferred pronounce for him and see how he would react.

2 Likes

Jessie Gender did a take down on that…

And also a 4+ hour take down of Walsh…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.