MyPillow CEO promises Trump will return to Oval Office in August

My parents bought a MyPillow years ago on a whim. It was the worst pillow my head has ever had the misfortune of laying upon. Fuck this guy, his pillow and his whacked out rotten brain.

13 Likes

Hey Mike, how much you wanna bet? I’m willing to bet everything I own Trump isn’t returning to the Oval Office in August. I’m guessing you’re not willing to do the same. Ok, granted, everything you own won’t be much once Dominion’s lawyers have their way with you, but…

13 Likes

“And we are honored by the followers of the great prophet Zarquon. Still waiting for that second coming I see”
-Announcer at Milliways, Restaurant at the End of the Universe

16 Likes

This is a lot like Church of the Subgenius’ X-Day, but a whole lot less funny and self-aware…

9 Likes

The fact that the mypillow guy has obviously replaced the heavy drug use that had previously filled a hole in his psyche with Trump make me wonder just how the opioid and meth addiction epidemics may be responsible for the rise of Trump. Is there something about falling whole-hog for Trump and Q conspiracies that is especially appealing to recovering and non-recovering addicts?

9 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahhahahah!

2 Likes

But it’s true! The Orange One and L. Ron Hubbard are going to come back from their secret lairs and save scam us again! /s

6 Likes

Every time he leaned forward, it took everything I had not to punch my monitor.

4 Likes

really wish all coverage of this sort of thing would stop. republicans have a way of forcibly manifesting the wishful thinking that they put out there. it’s how we ended up with t**** in the first place. it’s a boring and predictable schtick at this point, so no real need to keep covering these conmen. it’s not even humorous anymore. even when these things are covered in a completely mocking tone, all it does is embolden their cult followers.

3 Likes

2 reasons – 1. i don’t see any upside to his constant trumpeting of this story if he didn’t really believe it to be fact. he is being sued, his livelihood has taken a hit and he has become a national punchline.
and 2. i don’t think anyone in government would touch this guy with a 10 foot pillow now that rump is gone, so where is his access to power?

of course i could be 100% off base on this, too.

5 Likes

I heard someone say that this guy is an ex-crackhead. Are we sure about that?

2 Likes

See also: Christianity. But Jesus is comin’ back… any day now…

3 Likes

10 Likes

…[T]he election of 2020 is going bye-bye.

What adult converses with other adults in this fashion?!

4 Likes

It’s a valid hypothesis.
In my lifetime of observations (being born when LBJ was prez) pretty much everyone I have met and got to know who as adults fell hard into evangelical life had some kind of trauma prior - often involving substance abuse.

9 Likes

That’s a good idea. Mike, how about you and I each put $1000 in escrow with a neutral third party on which we can both agree. If Donald Trump holds the office of the President (as the active President not as President Emeritus, former President, or a visitor) at any point during August 2021, you get all $2000. If not, I get all $2000 at noon EDT on September 1st, 2021.

Put your money where your big mouth is.

8 Likes

Perhaps t***** will resume office two weeks after releasing his health plan.

8 Likes

The same week as he releases his income taxes.

7 Likes

I wonder what Putin has on him (and on the GOP)?

3 Likes

The pillow equivalent of the food places that stay open until after the bars close?

2 Likes