MyPillow products were dropped from major stores

“Please buy me out!”

“Out of your stake in a company that sells uncomfortable pillows the only asset of which is marketing share in insurrectionist white supremacists? Sorry, I already invested in a better bet: the Brooklyn Bridge.”

15 Likes

I was expecting 88

19 Likes

This is the epitome of free market capitalism and these guys whinge like 4 year old’s about " cancel culture"…WAAAAHH WAAAAHHHH

15 Likes

By reaching the same kind of suckers that think Trump is a messiah?

9 Likes

Have they inspected those pillows carefully?

19 Likes

“They’re scared”

Well, they don’t want to support anyhone who believes documented lies and foments violence and is trying to do away with democracy. He may as well say people who boycotted South Africa in the 80’s were “scared.”

Also, I never get tired of this image, sorry, source unknown.

28 Likes

Or this story:

13 Likes

Belief: I believe that my God will do this.
Faith: I believe that it is important to believe things about my God.

6 Likes

I complained to Kohls about mypillow last week. You’re welcome.

17 Likes

“… They’re scared…”

More like disgusted

6 Likes

I wrote SpartanNash (Family Fare stores in Michigan) and asked them to remove these products and they wrote me back within a couple hours that they will be out of the stores by the end of the month.

20 Likes

Funny but not funny !

This turd filled pillow would accept any code as long as people will swipe the plastic. His aggressive advertising made this bum think he was some sort of genius.

3 Likes

Crumbled foam pillows really suck. Worthless, useless, like mike and merkin von bankrupt.

4 Likes
11 Likes
29 Likes

I’m all for ferreting out male/white/weathy entitlement, but in Mike’s case it’s evangelical christian entitlement. or perhaps it’s all of the above. (just don’t leave out his religion: he went from being a compulsive drug addict to an abstaining white-knuckle drug addict/compulsive christian, and he’s been torturing us with it for his entire life.)

7 Likes

Hmm…delusions, aggression, acting like a shitheel, are these the side effects of oleandrin?

11 Likes

Ah, that feels good… or it could be the shot of Scotch I just had. Eh, why not both.

7 Likes

Thanks, that’s a frightening, sad article.

3 Likes

Grift. AM talk radio ad buys, targeted Facebook campaigns, social media plants, old-fashioned spam, the list goes on and on. There’s a whole ocean of grift ripe for exploitation, if you lack the scruples.

11 Likes