MyPillow products were dropped from major stores

I love his claim that he didn’t know what was on the piece of paper he was rushing to the White House with. As if “Me? Oh, I’m just a courier” is even remotely credible. Sure, he’d go to POTUS at the last moments of his regime, just to drop off a [coup] memo from whom, and of which, he has no knowledge.

8 Likes

Feathers? I seriously doubt it. I’ve never even seen one of these pillows, but I’d bet a dollar that it’s filled with chopped up leftover foam from a mattress factory or something.

5 Likes

It is lovely to see the dawn of a new era … of consequences for your actions

10 Likes
8 Likes

I (and I suspect a lot of people) wrote to BB&B advising them that I could not, in good conscience, shop at a store that supported white supremacy and such divisive companies that directly contributed to the current highly damaging political atmosphere.

Don’t know if it made any difference, but I suspect that they got a lot of these communications. Hopefully it contributed to their decision.

Lesson: even if it seems futile at times, the effort is worth putting in.

10 Likes

If only Walmart would listen to that same argument and remove the same trash from their stores. Unfortunately, white supremacists are part of their target demographic in the US, so I doubt Walmart is in any rush to kick out the QAnon Pillow Pimp any time soon…

5 Likes

People on the right love to talk about “cancel culture,” but when you actually look at just how far off the deep end people have to go to get to that point…

3 Likes

Not to mention, they’ve certainly been loud about their own boycotts, like, say, boycotting Disney because Disney decided to treat LGBTQ+ people as human beings.

But when the free market bites them on the ass, they go whining about “cancel culture” or even want to force people to do business with them. As always, words mean nothing to the Republicans, only power does.

8 Likes

God I loved that movie. The L station scene at the end made me literally cry.

3 Likes

The past few days have been like butter!

3 Likes

We watched it as a family over the holidays (kids aged 8, 8, 11) and it held up pretty well!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.