MyPillow's master of meltdowns delivers an incoherent tirade from behind the wheel of his car

Originally published at: MyPillow's master of meltdowns delivers an incoherent tirade from behind the wheel of his car | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I agree with the original tweeter, that dude either looks high as fuck or strung out from a bender.

7 Likes

Either Or Choice GIF by Christine Gritmon

5 Likes

I wouldn’t wish an addiction relapse on anyone - even Mike Pillow. If it’s true - then that really sucks.

That said - it also sucks that his one-man vendetta against truth and logic has caused such widespread harm. He deserves whatever financial consequences that occur.

15 Likes

It almost looks like someone is living out of their car now. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

The ad choice on this was pretty funny.

9 Likes

https://www.mypillow.com/slippers-5998

MSRP $149.99??

That website is a trainwreck but I eventually found the all weather ones.
Also $149.99 MSRP
https://www.mypillow.com/slipper-specials

1 Like

He’s going to have to live off of whatever assets he has that are safe from bankruptcy. Like OJ. Retirement accounts and primary residence.

4 Likes

Living in a van down by the river eating government cheese…

6 Likes

Lindell could only DREAM of being this coherent.

Matt Foley Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 Likes

Wow, the guy is a wreck, his business has suffered terrible self-inflicted damage, and Dominion haven’t yet even begun to chew him up via their lawsuit. Just imagine what kind of bad shape he’s going to be in…

But $25 with the “promo code”… the $150 price only seems to be there to make them seem like they’re worth more than $25.

7 Likes

His “slip-on slippers” (What? No lace-ups?) use the same fill – “We took the MyPillow patented foam you know and love and created a solid layer to provide incredible comfort.” The “patented” fill is just polyurethane pieces.

He has one patent and one PCT patent application. – The patent is for plain old polyurethane, but in three different sizes and packed to a particular density. US7461424B2 - Method and apparatus for a pillow including foam pieces of various sizes - Google Patents. So, he is mismarking his products as the “solid layer” is not pieces and, therefore, not the same patented fill that I “know and love.”

His patent application is for… fundraising. Namely, methods of matching donors with recipients. Because, what else would it be. WO2017196565A1 - Method for coordinating charitable donations between donors and recipients - Google Patents

1 Like

Some people just should not be behind the wheel of a car.

2 Likes

Can we get an intervention for him here?

In Lindell’s febrile mind, there’s no connection between his promotion of unfounded conspiracy theories and the loss of support from mainstream retailers and shoppers.

I also suspect that he, like many (formerly?) wealthy people, feel they’re immune to the the opinions and concerns of those who disagree with them, and will suffer no consequences for saying/doing whatever they want.

In many cases, this is true. It’s refreshing and amazingly satisfying when it isn’t.

1 Like

A few points here:

1. Uh, isn’t using a cell phone while driving a no no?
  2. Hey Mike, how’s your pillow business doing? I hear not so good.
  3. trump is bad for your business Mike. Really!
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.