Mysterious rash of cattle mutilations in Oregon

wait. so robot fish made by the cia are now somehow natural? :wink:

i don’t think you understand how deep the conspiracy goes

2 Likes

Wait, I thought they were genetically-modified sharks created by the Atlanteans to keep the CIA’s robot tunas from detecting Atlantis in the Marianas Trench?

3 Likes

Well, that is certainly compelling and believable. The flip side of that is my experience living in deep East Texas, and hiking in places like Big Bend, and other locales. I’ve seen a lot of the handiwork of various predators, and it’s not ever been quite that neat and tidy. That’s not the norm, at least from what I’ve seen from mammals, and on land. What I’ve seen first hand is usually pretty rough and raw, you can see the work of teeth and claws.

Still, I am not claiming anything one way or the other, except that currently, I don’t know and am open to many possibilities.

1 Like

From a ranching family here, and yes, this phenomena is well understood. Small animals and insects eat them, and genitalia go first because they’re a squishy part hanging on the outside.

As for how they died? Cows and bulls just die sometimes. Nobody is screening them for cancer or heart murmurs or angina like we do humans. If you have a large enough herd, a few die every so often. A million hard-to-detect things can kill an animal. How it is.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.