Mysterious sea creature spotted off North Carolina coast (video)

Originally published at: Mysterious sea creature spotted off North Carolina coast (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Jay says it’s a big fuckin sea turtle. . . a baby whale? It’s a baby fuckin wheal man! Holy shit, we are witnessin a baby fuckin wheal, right heah dude!

6 Likes

Clearly a Russian submarine.

4 Likes

To see the video you have to click on the news link in the blog post, and then in the news story there is an inline link about how many times the video has been viewed which takes you to a video on Fuckbook. Sigh.

But this is where it is if you want.

https://www.facebook.com/chasintailsoutdoors/videos/1006003797023391

3 Likes

What I love about this is that the dude is clearly from Boston, yet he’s never seen/heard of a mola mola? Baffling!

7 Likes

Oh my god, thank you so much for that.

3 Likes

3 Likes

“Here be dragons”. Now more than ever I’m inclined to believe NC is close to the edge of the Earth.

1 Like

The dude sounds the one DeLuise brother who played TJ in Gilmore Girls

@58 secs

1 Like

Looks like a sunfish.

2 Likes

Obviously swamp gas.

3 Likes

Maybe an oarfish? (Not long for this world, if it’s at the surface.)

-"With a snout like an alligator, a snake-like motion through the water also like an alligator and a tail witnesses are claiming to resemble that of an alligator, experts are saying they are stumped as to just what this mysterious and unknown creature might be.

Now, back to the studio for the weather."

4 Likes

Hail Science! (Futurama) - Reaction GIFs | Science gif, Futurama, Funny pictures

5 Likes
3 Likes

I was referring to @generic_name 's video which I assumed incorrectly linked to the same thing.

4 Likes

It’s either a young Right or Bowhead whale. Saw the blowhole and lack of dorsal fin. Discussion pretty much over.

Whatever it is - they’re gonna need a bigger boat.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.