Mystery of the vanishing bird seed solved

There are two kinds of work: the ones you wash your hands after going to the bathroom, and the one yoy was th ahnd berfore. Examples of the latter are when you’re gardening, or cleaning the stove tubes, for instance

I put a layer of hardware cloth over them the next day. It worked.

4 Likes

If outside a place there’s a guy eating spaghetti one could suppose that is a restaurant and will serve you spaghetti.

(Or there is a chyrch if the SubGenius/pastafarian syncretic movement there)

8 Likes

May not work, if my (sadly passed away) dog is any indication; she would beg for jalapenos and habaneros, no lie.

2 Likes

This could be interspecies animal gangs, btw. My father turned on his back light one night to find a large raccoon sprawled atop the bird feeder, scooping out pawsful of seed, which were being eaten below by a fox.

6 Likes

Dogs are weird. Mine likes sambal oelek.

1 Like

Ok, but are reindeer being served, or is venison being served? Big difference. Just as pigs should NOT go into a restaurant with a pig on the sign.

Is that a euphemism for something naughty yet kinky? I am not entirely caught up with things The Kids These Days say.

1 Like

:grinning: It’s squirrels

2 Likes

Because they touch their heads after pooping and not wiping?

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

There’s good eating on those.

Ours likes poop.

That’s like 99% of dogs.

We have had some torrential rains now and again the last year here in N CA/Bay Area. My son has a couple bird feeders out (with anti-squirrel cages etc) and to keep em dry during the worst of it we put them under the long eaves off the kitchen. We noticed every night that the things got tipped over and mostly emptied of seeds… then one night I walked in on the culprit! There not 5 feet away from me thru the floor to ceiling glass was a silver fox rolling the squirrel-caged feeder back and forth to spill the seeds. I stood stock still ever time he looked around but, he hung out for nearly 15 minutes eating that seed. My son wandered in and enjoyed the show, dog remained blissfully unaware. i got a few shots on my iPad from another night when he was a few feet further away.

Personally I’m disgusted by the sight of a guy leaving a stall and walking straight out of the bathroom without washing their hands… did they use their phone to wipe? WTF people! then I have to get on a plane with you? and mb touch the same sh!t you touched (and I do mean sh!t)?! Bletch!

If you are decent chemist I bet you are smart and careful enough to wash before AND after…

3 Likes

germ-early-warning

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.