Nancy Pelosi throws shade like no other

When Don the Con is finally removed and jailed (or the nearest approximation), I plan to find and buy a T-shirt of the Sen. Pelosi Golf Clap.

3 Likes

This pizzazz?

4 Likes

Since it means something that helps prove his innocence, he’s unlikely to have ever met it before.

13 Likes

And for free too.

2 Likes

I like your sneak-up-on, stepped approach there! :wink:

5 Likes

Love “nansplain”, but since Pelosi is Italian, wouldn’t that be “nonnasplain”? Doesn’t trip off the tongue like nansplain though.

4 Likes

That’s Nansplain as in Nancy, not Nansplain as in Nanna.

11 Likes

Thank you, Sensei.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Does it still count as shade given that most likely Trump (and his followers) don’t know what “exculpatory” means?

2 Likes

i especially love that she takes the pause to explain it because she KNOWS he’s watching, even if the white house says “he’s too busy to tune in.”

8 Likes

Artificial fibers aren’t very absorbent.

5 Likes

“Most likely”?!?

Let’s make that DEFINITELY.

1 Like

Even if the person being shaded doesn’t realize it at the time, it’s still shade, especially since it happened in front of an audience.

That’s when you get responses like this:

24 Likes

“How does she know I’m watching?!? I said I wouldn’t be watching! Oh, no! The Oval Office is bugged again! Frank! FRANK! Get the bug detector in here! Sweep this place!”

[Frank enters and starts holding a piece of electronic equipment towards the curtains, lamps, the desk, etc.]

Secret Service Agent #1 walks up to Frank, whispering:
“Is that a Nintendo Gameboy?”

Frank: “Shhh. It’s easier this way.”

34 Likes

That makes sense!

Well, now. Hmm. [Slicks hair, leans back a bit.]

5 Likes

:rofl:
“Is that a _____________?”

• pocket calculator?
  • stapler?
  • paper weight?