National Republican Congressional Committee strikes so low it might actually be surprising

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/25/national-republican-congressional-committee-strikes-so-low-it-might-actually-be-surprising.html

12 Likes

season 5 GIF

20 Likes

In the unlikely event that Joe Biden lowered himself to submit to such a demand there is an approximately zero percent chance that Trump would uphold his end of the bargain and submit to a drug test himself.

25 Likes

If he’s on drugs, I’ll have what he’s having. And buy stock in the pharma company making it.

15 Likes

Or the MAGA crowd accepting a negative result…

13 Likes

Why has no one said what miracle drug Biden is taken that reverses the effects of dementia for several hours? Because one doesn’t exist? Oh.

He may have had some coffee or something, but I think he just makes a point to be “on” and have a nap that day.

13 Likes

Yeah I almost think it might be worth it to call their bluff on this and agree to it as long as both candidates take a drug test before the debate. There is zero chance Trump would agree to that.

19 Likes

Didn’t both agree to a COVID test before the last debate?

Yet one of them showed up late, didn’t have time, and was unable to complete the test. Nothing makes me think this would be any different even if agreed to.

22 Likes

I didn’t remember that, but that sounds about right. And yeah, he’d do that again, and if Biden refused to go forward with the debate, Trump and MAGAland would use it against him. So Biden is right to not take the bait on this.

9 Likes

“Biden can’t get through a debate without being hopped up on stimulants!”

Meanwhile, Trump chugging 20 Diet Cokes is totally cool.

And let’s not forget he almost certainly had COVID at this time.

21 Likes

They’re saying he’s on drugs.

Sue.
For.
Libel.

3 Likes

On screen. And bring the lab onto the stage. What the hell - test the moderators too!

Give Donnie a lollipop after the needle.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.