NBC to go ahead with Alex Jones interview

I love that movie.

9 Likes

Well, NBC has Universal, which produced some great horror flicks in the 1930s, so…

8 Likes

Worth reading the whole thread.

17 Likes

9 Likes

They should have broadcast live from Comet Pizza.

7 Likes

I think he means “She’s got nothing.”

Also (not a direct reply:)
"The spectacle has many on the internet wondering where the bottom is. Spoiler: there is no bottom. "

The bottom is when people are no longer attracted but repelled by their antics. If no one tuned in, they wouldn’t do that again. But people want to see the shit show/train wreck and ratings wins over integrity every time.

2 Likes

Also, I think the Sandy Hook false flag accusations are deplorable and anyone who truly believes in them needs to seek professional help.

9 Likes

Will NBC invite that lovely person to run in and punch Alex Jones? please oh please oh please

6 Likes

Agree, assuming that the light shed is also on the presidential relationship.

1 Like

Hide the dank carpet guys,

4 Likes

This is Andy Luck continuing to push his personal politics on NBC properties.

They have been continuing to get rid of left-ish personalities in favor of reich-wing retreads, rejects, and retards for a few years now.

2 Likes

So violence is the solution if you don’t agree with what the person is saying?

Works for the WWE

5 Likes

Oh! It’s him! I, truly, had not recognised him when he did a normal face.

3 Likes

Same. I can appreciate some UFO/Bigfoot conspiracy nonsense on Coast to Coast AM to help pass the time on a late-night drive, but Jones is the kind of crazy that actually ruins lives.

15 Likes

I hope that you’re aware that these are not the only possibilities. And it’s in that space between the poles where things like this have their effects.

5 Likes

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

– Evelyn Beatrice Hall

“But I will stand over here and heckle the crap out of you in the meantime.”

– Me

14 Likes

I’ll just set this right here:

8 Likes

Hope springs eternal.

People would probably believe this nowadays and there’d be an executive order to hunt bat boy.

9 Likes