Need a new reason to hate Donald Trump? His speaker fee is a quarter million bucks

What I want to know is who is willing to pay £250 000 to hear him speak.

According to market economics “market price is a reflection of supply and demand”. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price#Price_theory

We are familiar with the supply of Trump but where is the demand coming from? Surely if demand is reduced price will drop?

If you hate Trump based on what he charges for a speaker fee, where does your list of hate items end? Seems rather trivial thing to hate someone for?

2 Likes

Like anyone elected as President will be any different…

This … doesn’t seem out of line?

Here’s a page saying Hillary Clinton was getting $200,000 a year ago.

And Bill gets $500,000+.

Palin makes around $100,000.

2 Likes

Don’t know about you all but my speaking fees are also a quarter of a million dollars. Or fried chicken. I’ll take either.

4 Likes

A fool and his money soon part other fools from their money

2 Likes

Your comment somewhat suggests that there’s a candidate squeezed into the GOP clowncar worthy of support. I challenge you to name this candidate publically.

1 Like

There are plenty of reasons to hate The Donald, but I don’t feel like his speaking fee is one of them. If that’s what somebody of his fame and position can get for a speaker fee, more power to him. What’s more outrageous, to me, is that there are actually people out there that think he is worth that fee. THOSE are the people that I have issue with.

2 Likes

There are at least three other Democratic candidates. None of them that I can think of seem to have based their careers on incompetence, venal corruption, vicious character assassination, and shady dealing and shadier dealing. and shadier dealing.

I’d say any of the GOP are better than the Dragon Lady of West 125th Street.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.